Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Saturn Ion Redline

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Saturn Ion Redline

Year: 2014
Make: Saturn
Model: Ion
Price: $4995
Mileage: 126200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2005 Saturn Ion Redline For Sale

Private Seller:Nate Cornelius
Vin# Included in Photo's.
256-636-2308
email:sinist3rhobbys@yahoo.com

Looking to sell my Ion Redline, It does have rear-end damage as you can see. The trunk tub and rear frame brace is damaged, I can't tell you if the car would be a totaled title, the car only had Liability insurance at the time of the accident. I was told by a Body shop down the road from me in Cullman that this could all be fixed for around 3k. I don't have the time or the money to fix the car. It still drives and runs fine, there is obvious vibration coming from the rear, one of the wheels has a slight warp, the motor runs strong. I have put over 5k miles on the car since the wreck.

The Good:

The car does have a new crate motor and trans that was installed at 98k miles before the wreck, I also had the dealer install the GM stage 2 kit, Custom tune, K&N intake, traction bar, ST2 Injector's, and Pacesetter header. Cat delete, 2 1/2" exhaust, Magnaflow Hi-flow muffler. Air/fuel-Boost gauge in Pod. The motor pulls strong, I figure the car makes around 260hp on pump @ 18psi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bad:

As a responsible seller, I should also point out the things wrong with the car, this is however a car that needs work.

The left front tire is getting slick, The hood latch is broke in the inside, but still releases when pulling the cord, The rear-end is damaged and a warped wheel, the exhaust flange is a pain in my ***, the flex keeps breaking loose and falling off, I believe its caused from the new header. The pillar pod needs remounting, and add the normal wear of a 100k+ car. One of the parking lights is not working correctly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I just need to get rid of this car to someone that has the time to fix it up, or even part it out, I have found LSJ motors on eBay going for 3 grand alone with over 50k miles not including the new trans and stage2 kit.

I could part the car out and make more profit, but I just don't have the time or tools. I have all of the receipts to the motor and trans install and the stage 2 kit. Like I said, its a fixer-upper.

I'm asking 5k, but willing to negotiate. I'm open to trades as well, I will put up cash on top of my car in a trade for an ls1 car or others.

If anyone would like more photo's just shoot me a Pm or email.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Don't really understand why the photos did not work, and the year is 2014 lol but I will upload photos in a few minutes sorry guys.

I will just upload a video soon. thanks.

Last edited by Bamals1z; 01-01-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Part it out, you won't see near 5k for a wrecked car. I picked my SS up for 8500 with 77k miles. If it's a crate motor and parts, post it on Cobaltss.net or the Redlineforums.com. Both are LSJ cobalt/ion specific sites.

Quick Reply: 2005 Saturn Ion Redline