Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

F/S 1996 DRM LT4 Corvette 15.5K miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 12:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1996 DRM LT4 Corvette 15.5K miles

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $18500
Mileage: 16000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1996 Black DRM LT4, 6 speed, Coupe with only 16K miles! (2nd Owner),Purchased car with 8200 original miles in 3/2010....This LT4 was late in the production run of the LT4's. The car has a tan interior, there were only 183 Black/Tan Coupes with the LT4 produced..........The car has received many professionally installed mods from Doug Rippie Motorsports.(A leader in Corvette modifications).. The following mods were completed June of 2006......DRM Mods:.......1. LT4 "TopEnd " Package - AFR 195 Heads, Competition Cams Valve Train,Camshaft, 58mm Billet Throttle Body, High Volume Fuel Pump, Blueprinted Injectors, B&B 3" Stainless Exhaust and Stainless Works Long-Tube Headers. This package produced 420+ rwhp!.....2. Also installed DRM Coilover set-up. Hypercoil Springs with custom valved Bilstein Shocks. Trailing & Camber Rod upgrades.....3. The brakes were upgraded with Baer Eradispeed two piece rotors and new GrandSport calipers. Braided brake lines were also added. A brake bias spring was also added within the master cylinder......4. Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator with the additional oil cooler. This is plumbed with braided lines and AN fittings......5. K&N Filter with an Open Air Intake Lid.....6. Modified Clutch Slave Cylinder ......Sounds and handles Great. Additional Modifications:.....1. A-Mold ZR1 Replica Polished wheels with NEW Goodyear GS-D3 Tires.17"/285 front,,,17"/315 Rear)......2. Turn-One Power Steering Pump with Braided Lines.....3. Greenwood C4-R wing complete with all underbody bracing......4. Custom CoverCraft Indoor Car Cover.... Car is in immaculate condition,Pictures dont do it justice, both inside and out.. ....Car has scored 98.5/100 pts, Concours Corvette roulette 2010, plus many more awards........I have the documentation that came with car from factory, original window sticker,Video, Manual, All the DRM invoices ......... My asking price is $18,500 .........Contact Kevin @ (702) 249-0321 Cell/Text.. Thanks for looking!

If you want to see 18 photos feel free to check out my autotrader ad

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
Attached Thumbnails F/S 1996 DRM LT4 Corvette  15.5K miles-pizzano.jpg   F/S 1996 DRM LT4 Corvette  15.5K miles-pizzano_2.jpg   F/S 1996 DRM LT4 Corvette  15.5K miles-random-kids-pics-041.jpg   F/S 1996 DRM LT4 Corvette  15.5K miles-random-kids-pics-147.jpg  

Last edited by pizzano; 01-20-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:34 AM

TTT
(More Pics)

Thanks for Looking.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:07 AM

TTT ttt
Old 01-16-2012, 03:20 AM

No C4 people out there
Old 01-16-2012, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Beautiful car minus the ricer wing.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Killer ride dude, but as you know a C5 Z06 is in that price range.

But I LOVE it.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by j88l98irocz
Ya know I was thinking the same thing...... But it can grow on ya. I think this is a greenwood wing. I think this wing cost big bucks when it was new. I could be wrong but I have a feeling this should be seen in person to get the full effect of what it is. It's not my cup of tea but I'm sure I have seen a car like this in Florida b4 in orlando once sept it was green.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That wing literally made me say "holy ****" out loud. Lmao

Its a damn nice and rare car. Not the best bang for the buck, no, but this car isn't about that. free bump for a nice car!
Old 01-19-2012, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by j88l98irocz
It is a Greenwood spoiler , the exact spoiler that was on the C4R race cars, it is specifically for the C4 and yes it does actually perform a function if you know anything about downforce , and Yes it must be seen in person.

This vehicle was Built and set up by Doug Rippie Motorsports for road racing in mind, Hense all the suspension and all the other work, I would have to disagree about comparing it to a C5 Z though, your not going to find a like new modified C5 Z with 15k miles for 19k, (just my observations), not to be talking HP BS, but this does walk away from C5 Z's all the way up to 165 mph, also walks away from new C6 Grand Sports, its not always about HP, as we all know you can have the HP and not be able to hook up or stick to the ground in the turns.

Anyways, appreciate the input, I know the C4's are not everybodys cup of tea, but honestly this has been my 4th vette in the past 8 yrs, and this one blows away the others, including my Lingenfelter I had , and the C5 I had.

Its just a complete package if your looking for an original LT4 Vette with low miles and basically better then when it drove off the showroom floor.

Ive learned through out the years, there will always be somebody out there with more power and faster then you, but the trick is to find a happy medium and enjoy the ride.

Peace
Old 01-19-2012, 08:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by pizzano
It is a Greenwood spoiler , the exact spoiler that was on the C4R race cars, it is specifically for the C4 and yes it does actually perform a function if you know anything about downforce , and Yes it must be seen in person.

This vehicle was Built and set up by Doug Rippie Motorsports for road racing in mind, Hense all the suspension and all the other work, I would have to disagree about comparing it to a C5 Z though, your not going to find a like new modified C5 Z with 15k miles for 19k, (just my observations), not to be talking HP BS, but this does walk away from C5 Z's all the way up to 165 mph, also walks away from new C6 Grand Sports, its not always about HP, as we all know you can have the HP and not be able to hook up or stick to the ground in the turns.

Anyways, appreciate the input, I know the C4's are not everybodys cup of tea, but honestly this has been my 4th vette in the past 8 yrs, and this one blows away the others, including my Lingenfelter I had , and the C5 I had.

Its just a complete package if your looking for an original LT4 Vette with low miles and basically better then when it drove off the showroom floor.

Ive learned through out the years, there will always be somebody out there with more power and faster then you, but the trick is to find a happy medium and enjoy the ride.

Peace
It's a BAD *** ride, if I was a smaller guy(LOL) and didn't already have a trackday car I would seriously consider this car. This car in the right hands would murder most any street car on a road course.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
It's a BAD *** ride, if I was a smaller guy(LOL) and didn't already have a trackday car I would seriously consider this car. This car in the right hands would murder most any street car on a road course.
Thanks for the input, Im not that small of a guy either, and along with 4 back surgerys allready, it takes a little time to get in myself,LOL
Old 01-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Pizzano is my car detailer here in the desert. Whoever buys this is getting an amazingly fast, clean and rare car. With the extensive modifications it has, it's also a steal for what you get.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by XBuford
Pizzano is my car detailer here in the desert. Whoever buys this is getting an amazingly fast, clean and rare car. With the extensive modifications it has, it's also a steal for what you get.
Thanks for the kind words Justin

Like I say, it only takes one too look at it, and it will be sold!!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That is one nice C4. GLWS!
Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Captain Double Post

freaking really nice car, that thing is mint, i will say when i got down to the wing pic i said wow lol, clean ride though glws
Old 01-24-2012, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
freaking really nice car, that thing is mint, i will say when i got down to the wing pic i said wow lol, clean ride though glws
Thank you for the kind words, Once people see the rear spoiler in person or on the street they change their tune and comment it looks bad ***!! After all it is designed specifically for it.

Below is a vid of the Bat mobile on a Cali cruise popping off to around 160, leaving a 450+HP C6 close behind. Warning !! dont try this at Home. ***No animals were hurt filming this video*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyab...e_gdata_player

Last edited by pizzano; 01-25-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:33 AM

Bump ttt
Old 01-29-2012, 11:17 AM
11 Second Club

Oh my god that vette has been beat on dont let the corvette club see this they will cast you out. lol
Old 01-30-2012, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by billymz28
Oh my god that vette has been beat on dont let the corvette club see this they will cast you out. lol
LOL, ya I get a kick out of for sale ads that people have high HP cars and always say , "never been raced" , ya right! , driving it like it was designed, isnt beating it, its enjoying it how it suppose to be driven correct.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:46 AM

Price drop $18,750.00

Cleanest low milage 96 LT4 your going to find, plus its all turn key performance allready with the reliability of a daily driver.

Quick Reply: F/S 1996 DRM LT4 Corvette 15.5K miles