Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 chevy ss camaro black with grey rally stripes

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 chevy ss camaro black with grey rally stripes

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $11000
Mileage: 83000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Black 2001 Camaro Coupe Z28 SS PACKAGE 6 speed Manual ($11,750 O.B.O)
Vehicle Information:
Title: Clean in hand
Miles: 82,300k
Engine: 8 Cylinder 5.7 LS1
Trim: z28 SS
Color: Onyx Black with Charcoal Grey Rally Stripes

Vehicle Options:
2 door, Black Leather, 6 speed Manual Transmission with Hurst Shifter, Rear Wheel Drive. 10 spoke rims 17x9 stock aluminum rims, Spoiler, T- Tops, Rear Bucket Seats, Air Conditioning, Center Console, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Tilt steering, am/fm stereo, Steering Wheel Controls, Trip Mileage Computer, Antilock Brakes, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Driver side airbag and Passenger side airbag, Premium Monsoon Stereo Sound System along with many other options.

Aftermarket Parts:
BMI Rear Lower Control Arms
SLP air lid with K & N filter
New additions and key points about this car:
New Battery with receipt still under 2 year warranty bought on 5/9/2011
4 new Sumitomo 275/40zr- 17's tires with 3000 mileage on them
Registration good til November 2012
Smog was done on 11/4/2011 meaning doesn't need to be smogged if sold by 2/4/2012 (Dmv 90 Day rule)
I have the initial Carfax report for the car and a current one to show cars history
All 4 wheel disc brakes redone both pads and rotors with less than 5000 miles on them
Oil and maintenance done as scheduled with receipts for most all work done on car

Seller Description:
VERY FAST PERFORMANCE CAR A MUST SEE**** car has a very solid muscle car appearance. Car has factory upgraded SS package Car and 325 horsepower with 350ft/lbs of torque, possibly more after minor upgrades. Car is very clean inside and out and has been pretty much garaged for the last 2 years, Car is mechanically sound and has mostly been driven on the free way. Car is very gas efficient for a performance car. It gets about 18 miles on surface streets and 25 mpg on the highway/ freeway.

A little history about the car:
All this information can be verified by the car fax and other documentation I possess. I bought the car at FH Dailey in 2004 at this point it had roughly 36000k miles on it with the previous owners that drove it your average 12000k a year. It was pre inspected by their mechanics and was a sold as a GM certified used car. In the 7.5 years I have owned this car I have put 46,000 miles on the car with no major mechanical issues. Most of the mileage I have put on the car are freeway miles from commuting to school and the flaw's

To not waste time here is the flaw’s:
Security light is on because I turned the vehicle antitheft deterrent off
Passenger side front door speaker possibly blown (Easy fix get a new speaker install it DIY)
Front rim has a little black mark on it (most of it should rub out with rubbing compound or can be buffed out with a random orbital buffer and compound)
Front Seats (Drivers and Passenger side have rips) this is a very common problem for f body cars
Front hood scoop and bumper have a few small chips in paint barely noticeable come see for yourself. (Can touch up with black paint)
CONSIDERING THIS CAR IS 11 YEARS OLD IT IS IN GREAT SHAPE WITH LOW MILEAGE COME CHECK IT OUT I THINK YOU WILL LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!!!!! CASH OR CHECK (CAR DELIVERED ON CHECK CLEARING). NO SCAMS OR LOW BALLERS DON'T WASTE MY TIME.
Keywords: Camaro, SS, 6 speed, Black, Low Mileage, Coupe, 2001 Camaro, monte carlo, corvette, ls1, f body, fast, race, sports, Chevrolet, chevy
This car has been really good to mechanically and I have confidence that I will be a great car for a lucky future owner. I am selling this car to try and capitalize on the housing market so I am willing to negotiate, but not by much.

VIEW PICTURES IN THE ATTACHMENTS SECTION
I AM LOCATED IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAYAREA GIVE ME A CALL 510-825-3034
Attached Thumbnails 2001 chevy ss camaro black with grey rally stripes-imag0354.jpg   2001 chevy ss camaro black with grey rally stripes-imag0355.jpg   2001 chevy ss camaro black with grey rally stripes-imag0358.jpg   2001 chevy ss camaro black with grey rally stripes-imag0357.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2001 chevy ss camaro black with grey rally stripes