Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro SS

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $16000
Mileage: 23000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my 2nd owner 2002 Camaro SS car # 8451. The car is originally from Wisconsin and was tuned at Speed, Inc in Chicago, IL. The previous owner was as meticulous as I am about the car. He sold it to buy a 2010 Z06. The car has never been in the rain and nor snow while in Wisconsin. The car is always covered with the SLP car cover that comes with it and it stays in my shop. I am selling now because I do not drive the car very much and I need money to help pay for school. The car has no internal modifications and stock rear end. I do not race the car nor has it ever been to the track.

List of modifications:

Exhaust: QTP stainless steel long tube headers, custom 3 inch stainless y pipe with no converters, GMMG Catback exhaust with optional oval tips.

Induction: FAST intake and throttle body, Speed Inc. fuel rails, K&N FIPK kit,

Suspension: DMS 1.5 inch lowering springs, Hotchkins polished strut tower brace, adjustable panhard bar, weld in subframe connectors (all Hotchkins). BMR lower control arm relocation brackets.

Interior: SLP 35th anniversary floor masts (ordered those separate they are still wrapped in plastic). SLP personalized 35th anniversary rear deck mat (has previous owners name still on it.)

Exterior: SLP front SS grill, Custom painted stinger hood and painted rear Berger Tail section, MBA polished “CAMARO” rear panel inserts, polished stainless steel ram air grill insert.

Wheels: 18 inch chrome C5 Z06 wheels with SS wheel inserts.

Tires: Yokohama ES100. 275/35 ZR 18

Engine Compartment: MBA polished caps, Custom shaved and powdered coated valve covers, MBA 35th anniversary head plate, Chrome bow-tie bolts.

Stock options: M6, leather seats, monsoon CD player, T-tops (inserts that Velcro to inside of t-tops are still wrapped in factory plastic, never saw the need for them.)

Speed Inc. Dyno tune 353hp/368tq

I have the original window sticker in a frame. I have every receipt from everything that has ever been done to the car including oil changes and routine maintenance. The car is meticulous and the photos do not do it justice. Thank you for looking at my car. All serious offers will be entertained because private college is very expensive. Keep in mind though that I DO NOT have to sell the car, BUT it would help me out a good bit with school. Buyer is responsible for delivery. If you have any questions please feel free to call/text anytime with questions.

601-502-5229
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Camaro SS-camaro-back.jpg   2002 Camaro SS-camaro-interior.jpg   2002 Camaro SS-camaro-side-2.jpg   2002 Camaro SS-camaro-side.jpg  
Old 02-15-2012, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet ride bro! GLWS