Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 WS6 103k miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 03:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 WS6 103k miles

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9000
Mileage: 103000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1998 Trans Am WS6
Automatic Transmission
103,xxx miles

Car is stock minus Flowmaster exhaust and some different Rims and tires.

I have no reason to get rid of this TA, the only reason i would is because i want a 6speed, and i want to get it painted Black with lime green stripes like the one i currently have. And its cheaper to just try to preferrably trade mine for a Black WS6 6speed. Then to have every part of this one painted and do a transmission swap.

So what i really would like to achieve would be trading for a Black WS6, 6speed. Even a black WS6 automatic, id just like to start somewhere closer to what im going for. It doesnt have to be mint or show worthy. But id prefer it not to be a roller or something just beat all to pieces. Or something that has about like 180k miles on it. Something reasonable.

But im willing to include my TA and something like 3-4K cash to get it. So make an offer on mine or tell me what it will take to include with my TA to make a deal happen.
Also ill look into pretty much any trade offer of another 98-02 Trans Am. But like i stated id prefer a black Ws6, 6speed.

Details of the car:

Runs Great. ( yes there are flaws, but NOTHING that effects how it drives it drives like new)
But has some issues that are annoyance deals and dont effect performance just stuff that sounds off but doesnt effect car like, when accelerating to 60mph, right at 60 a humming noise starts and keeps going as long as pressure is on gas, if i just keep my foot on the pedal and keep it at whatever speed its at it stops. Had it looked at, mechanic said it was something rubbing in ABS but is only an annoyance and wont effect anything as far as ride or performance.
Sounds Great.
Interier is in good shape, small crack on dash, small tear on driver seat, some wear but not tear on passenger seat. Rest of interior is perfectly fine.
T-Tops great, no leaks. Fit tight.
It has Air, but needs new thermostat for heat.
for the exterior, clear coat peeling on the hood in spots. Noticeable when standing beside the car but not from a few feet away. Its not even noticeable in the pictures.

(also the previous owner wired in some red bulbs into the hood vents, i have them covered ATM due to cops harassing me about it because anytime the headlights are on, so are they)

And last but not least. This is why i would prefer trading for a already black Ws6. This is how i plan on it looking, eventually.

So thanks for looking. Hopefully this gets somewhere.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Time to bump this