Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Camaro SS w/ LS6 Lingenfelter motor

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10500
Mileage: 119100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Give me a call and we will talk about it 7062313413
Old 03-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Staging Lane

Ok, back to the top, got the code for service engine light, tps sensor. Ccut came to look at it today, sits really low, could use new rear shocks eventually.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Staging Lane

TTT, any interest? If you buy the parts I'll replace the shocks and the TPS sensor.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Teching In

hey buddy, i just now got your pm and i am still interested in the car. i have a lifted jeep wrangler that i need to sale or my built lt1 6 speed car that i need to move before i drag another car home. if you would be interested in either maybe we could work something out if not i will call you when one sells. gie me a call if you are interested cause i never get on here 865 567 1261
Old 04-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Staging Lane

8000 has to go soon. Anybody else interested. If so give me a call at the number abovve or send me a text at the number above.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Hi do you have any HP# or torque#

thanks
Old 04-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Staging Lane

Honesetly I don't, the guy built it from the beginning of the thread, sold it to the auto body guy that I traded my monte for. Is it fast, yes. I welcome anybody whos interested in it to come test drive it. Thank You
Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Teching In

I will trade ya the 94 z28 6 speed car with a brand new forged 355 with ported heads, and big cam and bolt ons, long tubes etc.. torque thrust 2 wheels, leather, pretty slick ole car and 2000 cash money. just throwing it out there
Old 04-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Teching In

Well I drove 8.5 hours each way this weekend to buy this car. got there and it was **** pouring rain and like a dummy bought this car without seeing it dry ( i knew better but i was tired from driving and just wanted to get home) this thing doesnt have one panel on the entire car that matches. every panel is a different shade of silver, the hood is chipped all to hell, the rear quarter that was "fixed" is gonna have to be completely redone, it is the worst body work i have seen in awhile. and as far as this thing having a lingenfelter ls6 in it ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah if this is an ls6 from lingenfelter they should be ashamed, this is by far the slowest car in my garage, i took my wife and had her drive my bone stock ws6 and she put 3 cars on me from a first gear pull, it was embarassing. the car willl not idle and sounds like pure hell once it gets warm, i am just completely dissapointed with the representation of this car and the condition it is in. yes he did come off the price but by the time i fix this thing i coulda bought a pretty nice car. but anyways I am done now, i just wanted to make everyone aware of this seller, I honestly think he is a good guy because he was genuinely nice but he just doesnt have a clue about these cars and how they are supposed to look, run, or anything about them.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:34 AM
Teching In

this car is such a piece of sh*t. i spent 900 dollars on it last week putting a new alternator on it and the pigtail to the alt. was burnt into which is why the car would not charge.. and i also had the car dynotuned and on a mustang dyno it only made 327 rwhp and 324 rwtq. i drove it home and everything seemed fine then went out this morning to get into it and the dang guage cluster was not working and the car not charging again, so who knows what is up with this rag.... this has been the worst experience i have had buying an ls1 car. BEWARE OF THIS SELLER AND ANYTHING HE TELLS YOU BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE!!

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro SS w/ LS6 Lingenfelter motor