Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 S10 ZR2 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 S10 ZR2 4x4

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: S-10
Price: $6800
Mileage: 131000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Gold
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am putting for sale my 2003 S-10 ZR2 pickup truck. Truck has 131,500 miles on it. It is the three-door extended cab model, with the zr2 off road suspension 4x4 package. It has the 4.3 liter vortec v6, with a 4l60e automatic transmission. Trucks options include sliding rear window, power windows, power locks, cruise, tilt wheel, air bags, six disc cd changed, premium sound, brush/grill guard, flawless spray in bed liner, tow package, off road oversized tires, and alloy wheels. To the specifics, truck is clean inside and out. Like I said, bed liner is flawless! Engine runs great, transmission was replaced about 5,000 miles ago! Engine doesn't leak, smoke, or miss a beat! 4x4 is push button, and works great. The truck is a non-smoking truck, and interior looks great. Engine bay is also very clean and oil free. Truck body is in real good condition, and is consistent with its age! This truck is loaded, with almost every option from the factory! It does however have off road 31" tires, which will be great in the mud and snow. I bought this truck in iowa, and drove it here (over 500 miles) without any problems. I was expecting a rough winter... but now that I have too many vehicles and not enough room, looking to sell! Truck was recently tuned up, with an oil change, transmission fluid change, and fresh oil filter(s) about 1000 miles ago. I drive this truck every day, and love it. Be prepared when the big snow storm finally comes this season! Truck also has a frame mounted hitch, and trailer wiring connections. This truek needs nothing, looks good, runs good, and has had all necissary repairs made. Tires are in good shape, and have about 75% life left on them. I am the owner, and have a clean and clear title in hand. Bluebook on the truck for private party is $9172 for excellent, and $7947 for fair condition. I am looking to get $6800 or best offer. These trucks are getting hard to find in good condition! Call/text me at 563-271-9296

Old 02-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Top= This is an LS1 tech only price. 600 dollars less than asking price for the LS1 tech site members.

Quick Reply: 2003 S10 ZR2 4x4