Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Cummins

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Cummins

Year: 2006
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 2500
Price: $18000
Mileage: 174000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Up for sale is my 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 cummins diesel. Its a great truck, I drive it every day. I just don't have any use for a 3/4 ton truck anymore. The only thing I have ever hauled is my quad and occasionally a trailer with a couple quads/dirtbikes on it. The truck has 173k highway miles. I used to drive 30 miles to work and back every day for 6 days a week, then I drove it home from Idaho (around 2000 miles) and never shut the truck off once. My buddy and I drove straight through, 29 hours. The truck is extremely reliable, and unless someone buys it I'll also be taking it to Florida and back next week. Since I have had the truck, I have ALWAYS changed the oil every 3,000 miles with Rotella. I just did a complete tune-up on the truck. I have NEVER even had a programmer on it. The truck is 100% stock except for the catalytic converter was taken out. I had the transmission checked out at a local transmission shop called AllTran, just in case anyone wants to make sure the transmission is fine, because it is. The truck does have a few flaws. There is a dent/crease just behind the right rear passenger door, a dent in the tailgate and the seat has the typical dodge truck seat rip. Besides that, it's perfectly fine and 100% mechanically sound. For more info or questions, my number is 812-251-8576 and here is the link to my Craigslist ad: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2859547128.html
Old 06-19-2012, 08:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this still for sale? Pics?