Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT: 95 SUPRA 76mm/th400 (MD) $17k cash moving in 6 days yes i know its insane

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1995
Make: Toyota
Model: Supra
Price: $17000
Mileage: 45000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Ok let me just end any speculation by saying that cars with the exact same setup are listed at $30k+ on supraforums right now...you can say he doesnt have a single cpmplaint but i myself am a single complaint...he lied about everything and it took me 6 months pulling this car apart and rebuilding the engine and basically everything to make it legit...so im not gonna listen to his bs about a car he has absolutely no clue about now...its all new. When it comes to the mileage its a fact...when u run the report you see a 40k mile jump...mike at msp came into my thread on supraforums and said himself HE changed the cluster....not that idiot above. There is no question he is a scam artist and ive sold 12 mkiv supras in 3-4 yrs on that site...i have the same name on supraforums feel free to look at it. Also check my ebay account for many other cars sold, he dumped this car on me with an extra "built motor" for My ls1 rx7 which im surehe didnt get any complaints when he sold, im out about $10k bcuz of that idiot and his bs. ThE spare motor had the camshaft snapped off in the head! That alone should prove he is a complete sheister.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This car sold? Pm me if not

Quick Reply: FS/FT: 95 SUPRA 76mm/th400 (MD) $17k cash moving in 6 days yes i know its insane