Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Looking for something different 94 Z28 69k orig miles 6mt

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for something different 94 Z28 69k orig miles 6mt

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7500
Mileage: 69000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

It's time to either pull the engine and do some serious internal work to it or get something different. It's been a beast and has never give me any problems. I've owned it for about 2 or 2 and 1/2 years and probably put 5k miles on it. It's my garage queen and only comes out on nice days, no rain.

1994 Camaro Z28 69,xxx miles

6 speed transmission

Stock 10 bolt 3:42 ratio

Interior parts from LS1, gray front seats, rear seats, center console, and door panels

Pioneer cd player with infinity 6x9's behind seats, no name 6.5's in doors, and a kicker L5 in stealth box w/ sony 600w amp completely hidden with hatch open. Still has t top holders and they can still be used

LG motorsports adj lower control arms

Spohn front and rear sway bars solid chrome-moly

Edelbrock adj panhard rod

Welded in LCA relocation brackets

Eibach springs

KYB AGX shocks not installed, all brand new missing one rear shock. Thats why they're not installed

KYB bearing plates (not installed)

Ebay SS long tube headers w/matching Y pipe (only exhaust on car now, but I have the rest)

Magnaflow SS cat back not installed, used, one tip bent

Chrome ZR-1 wheels 17x9.5 up front and 17x11 in the back

Nitto 555 275/40/17 up front and matching 555R 315/35/17 on the back

Amateur repaint before I got it. Looks good but a few pieces of dirt. Maybe it can be wet sanded out. TWO door dings on the whole car, very straight.

New gray headliner, already coming apart a little bit up by the t tops. Looks good tho, cant really tell unless your looking

Drilled/slotted rotors all around

Powder coated calipers (red)

B&M ripper shifter

LS1 SLP air intake w/K&N filter

Grant GT leather steering wheel, no airbag and airbag light is on

MSD 6A box

MSD super conductor wires

MSD blaster coil

Emissions deleted

Dot matrix T-tops

A/C removed

I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting but it's a great base to work off of. Get yourself a torque arm, some 4:10's in the back and a blower under the hood and you'll have a solid reliable high 11 low 12 car. I've never taken it to the strip and never had it on a dyno. I would be hoping for mid 300's as far as power goes.

It's not perfect by any means but it is in very good condition. It has an airbag light on from the steering wheel, CEL for an evap leak (idles smooth as can be), and ABS from the long tubes burning the wires (it has a new sensor but still need to clear the light). It needs a new oil pan gasket from not being driven, not too bad you dont have to add any oil in between changes. Timing cover gasket also seeps some oil. No rust on the outside but a small hole in drivers floorboard maybe 2"x4". Also has normal slow passenger window motor, driver is still pretty good, and you need to fiddle with the door lock button to get it to work.

Interior is a 7/10
Exterior probably about the same 7 or 8/10

I put a price because I had to but I'm mostly looking to trade for a stock LS1 trans am, but I love cars so let me know what you have. Keep in mind tho I'm not looking for a daily driver or a gas saver. MUST be a manual. I'd have no problem fixing any problems for a potential trade I just dont have a lot of motivation to work on it anymore because I (sadly) drive it about 100 miles a month and work 55+ hours a week.