Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994 Caprice 9c1 Built motor/trans 315whp

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Caprice
Price: $3500
Mileage: 148000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Damn my wife would kill me bump for a cool ride
Old 10-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Bump it up, Ill take offer too, I hate to see this thing sit all winter
Old 11-28-2012, 08:14 AM
Teching In

PM sent
Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jmilz28
The problem is it looks like any of a zillion of these POSs that you can buy for 500-1000. I understand the difference but it's not obvious by looking. I'm not sure how you can fix that without dumping too much cash into it. The paint scheme, nudge bar, chips, and wheels jump out at me as to why I say that. Consider adding your dyno chart. You REALLY should add a photobucket page (and like to some of them) that showcase your drivetrain, suspension, rust free undercarriage, and good interior. Receipts for the work would help too. A video of it running and driving would also be helpful. The lack of working AC removes the likelihood of it selling into FL or TX (or the South) a big chunk of the market. Where are you located? In addition to the above, replace that line/hose and get the AC working. Remove the push bar (but include it), find some better looking wheels and tires, detail, wax, polish. If you do ALL of this, I think you may get your price. Hell, I'd consider Maaco'ing the doors and roof black to make it match, I think that would ensure you get your price. Without all that, it's just a starting point to beat you up on all the things you haven't yet proven in your ad. You've put money in the right places for a keeper (especially the suspension), but to sell it, you've got to upgrade the cosmetics and salesmanship. This one will not sell itself as-is but seems awesome mechanically. I hope you find this helpful, GLWS.
This. I would totally rock this thing out for about $1500. but with a coat of nice paint and some chrome, this thing is a high money car.

Quick Reply: 1994 Caprice 9c1 Built motor/trans 315whp