Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Year: 2006
Make: Dodge
Model: Magnum
Price: $19000
Mileage: 51000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Up for sale is my 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8. It has the 6.1 liter 425hp Hemi with the 5 speed auto you can shift yourself or leave it be in automatic mode. The car is Inferno Red with two tone black leather/grey suede interior. It has 51,xxx miles on it and will slowly go up as it is my daily driver, but I don't drive very much. This car very rarely leaves the Wylie/Plano area. The car runs perfectly and needs nothing at all other than a new home. It's been a great car for us. It's never been wrecked and been very pampered. I bought a 2012 Mustang GT last week and only have so much garage space so this one has to go.

The car is fully loaded including heated seats, dual climate control, sunroof, navigation, bluetooth hands free phone, factory Kicker sound system with subwoofer and many more options that I can't think of off the top of my head.

The car has never been modded or tuned with exception of the resonators have been removed on the exhaust, so it has a nice smooth rumble to it. This car is a pleasure to drive as we have driven it to Galveston a few times and cruises 85mph with ease and feels like 50mph.

Here is a couple of pics and I have several more for anyone seriously interested.

My asking price is $19,000 which is below the blue book on it which is $21,800.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Bump
Old 04-07-2012, 12:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Did you chromed the wheels? or are they polished? Looks beutiful. Why are you selling? I have a 2006 SRT8 Magnum too as a daily. I love the thing to death.

Mine has some mods though I'm running a reflashed PCM, CAI and a BG catback.

GLWTS!
Old 04-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Teching In

I haven't done anything to the car at all. The wheels are chrome and they came that way when I bought the car.

I'm selling it because I bought 2012 Mustang Gt 5.0 and now the wife wants one too.

Quick Reply: 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8