Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE SE 2 Owner - CARFAX - FL CAR - SERVICE RECS

Old 04-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE SE 2 Owner - CARFAX - FL CAR - SERVICE RECS

Year: 2004
Make: Toyota
Model: Solara
Price: $9350
Mileage: 94001
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

***STUNNING 2-OWNER CARFAX CERTIFIED ACCIDENT-FREE TOYOTA SOLARA SLE***

***LEATHER~SUNROOF~CD~KEYLESS ENTRY~SPOILER~HEATED SEATS***21 DOCUMENTED SERVICE RECORDS***

Pictures: http://modules03.dealercarsearch.com...spx?id=1793795

Note: Description copied and pasted from eBay ad

The paint is in exquisite condition from front to back. Take a look at the pictures as they truly show the true beauty of this Toyota. As you step into the interior you will see much of the same: The leather is immaculate and the headliner, seats and carpets are in EXCELLENT condition. Original floor mats are included and very clean. All buttons, ***** and trinkets are in tact and work! A/C is ice cold ~ Heat works ~ Power windows, locks, power seat, sunroof and CD players all work as they should. No engine lights, no weird sounds or vibrations; You do not see pre-owned cars like this too often!

Once you start her up you will notice how well-maintained this Solara is - All accessories and options are in 100% perfect functional order. From the moment you begin driving and throughout all the motions, all items perform as smooth and functional as they are supposed to be; That is not an overstatement and service records do not lie. You do not need to replace or repair one item to make this car immediately and safely road-worthy. Please understand that last statement to be true and correct because I understand it may be sometimes intimidating to purchase a vehicle on eBay!

I have 100% FEEDBACK in 12 years on eBay and the car is currently listed there! ~ Please call/text Nick (305) 338-6442 with any questions and to set up shipping / airport pickup arrangements. THERE ARE NO FEES. THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. All payment types are accepted (Cash, Bank/Loan checks, money orders, etc,...)

BONUS: I have the ability to assist in financing ~ Call me beforehand if this is something that interests you. All credit scores (Good or bad) will be accepted!

BONUS 2: I will assist in shipping the vehicle anywhere in the US; My quotes are generally 20% cheaper due to my connections in the industry. Please don't hesitate to get your custom door-to-door quote before purchasing.

***THANK YOU!*** -Nick (305) 338-6442 - Direct line 7 Days a week. Don't be shy! =)

Last edited by miaminick; 04-09-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does stuff like this sell on these boards?

Search this Thread