Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 1997 Fairway Green Vette - LS3 - CCWs

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $18900
Mileage: 69600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Green
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by V8Fiero2004
What is my problem? You're kidding, right? Yes, i was interested, (cool color, great wheels) and if I hadn't ventured over to the vette forums, I would be none the wiser, dont want anyone else to be misinformed. You are a scammer, plain and simple. So 8500 "verified" miles, funny it was 3800, then 4-6k, now 8500, where does it stop? If you were honest, you would've posted your "confession" here too. Sure, anyone can come check it out, of course they might want the whole story before they waste a cross country trip. Your little white lie says multitudes about your character, but don't worry, my rant is done, I'll sit back and watch the sh*t fly now.
You were interested? Funny I never got a PM or call from you...

I am a scammer? Whatever you say. At first I advertised it as a crate engine, but its not. I edited the ad, no big deal. I had interest when I said it was crate, and I still do when I edited the ad. The motor is a low mile LS3 in perfect mechanical shape. The car that this motor came from sits at the shop and it can be verified to those interested. Plain and simple. No one wasted their "cross country" trip, and I can damn near guarantee whoever will come and look at the car from out of state will buy it, because its clean and its in great shape. I can get couple local people to vouch for the car and its condition. And I have in thread on corvetteforums. Please stop posting in my thread now.

Last edited by vladsvt; 07-04-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 1997 Fairway Green Vette - LS3 - CCWs