Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 Ponitac Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Ponitac Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $6950
Mileage: 140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

It is time to sell my precious Trans Am with 140k original miles and a clean title because I am moving on to a new project. The car is a 1997, original Ram Air, WS6, 6 speed, LT1 350 V8 not a clone, have RPO sticker on the door for proof. These cars are becoming increasingly rare, especially in this condition. The paint is in pretty good condition, still has its shine and there are minimal chips, only really on the front end which is usual for a car of this age. The interior is pristine; dash has no cracks, carpets are clean and all the leather is in good shape as well. A/C and heater work wonderfully. Car is fully loaded, T tops (do not leak), has original monsoon 10 speaker sound system, original 12 disc CD changer, also have original owners manual. The car has never been in any kind of accident whatsoever, and has been meticulously maintained throughout its life. The original owners spent lots of money on professional service (have service receipts) and my father is a mechanic and has been maintaining the vehicle as I have owned the car. The car is washed and vacuumed regularly and has not been a daily driver for quite some time, it currently lives under a car cover in a garage and is rarely driven. Carfax in hand.
Maintenance/Repairs-Within the last 20k or less
-Optispark replaced
-Stock cam and lifters
-Various Gaskets
-Front crank seal and crank sensor(less than 100 miles ago)
-Water pump(less than 100 miles ago)
-Radiator
-Clutch kit (1000 miles ago)
-Pads and Rotors (10k ago)
-Rear Pinion Seal
-Transmission Mount
-Serpentine belt
-Every single fluid in this car has been changed less than 1000 miles ago, oil, oil filter and 5 year coolant changed roughly 100 miles ago along with the power steering, brake and clutch master cylinder. Diff and tranny changed 1000 miles ago.
Modifications
-K and N air filter
-Dynomax Bullet Muffler (100 miles ago)
-Borla Dual/Dual chrome tips
-Hurst shift ****
-Black Corvette Rims on Z rated tires (8k ago)
-Under drive Pulley kit
-Energy Suspension polyurethane engine and torque arm mounts.
-Viper alarm system with keyless entry.
-Window tint
-Wired for sub

There may be things I have forgotten. Only damage on the car is the fog light lenses are cracked and one of them does not work, cheap to replace.
I can be reached at 916 276 7983, my name is Sean.
seanbyrne250@yahoo.com
6900 obo
Attached Thumbnails 1997 Ponitac Trans Am WS6 Ram Air-img_6297white-plate.jpg   1997 Ponitac Trans Am WS6 Ram Air-img_6289paint.jpg   1997 Ponitac Trans Am WS6 Ram Air-img_6294paint.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1997 Ponitac Trans Am WS6 Ram Air