Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1950 Plymouth Business coupe

Old 04-24-2012, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1950 Plymouth Business coupe

Year: 2014
Make: Plymouth
Model: De Lux Touring
Price: $7500
Mileage: 92000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Im selling a 1950 Plymouth Business coupe, which was purchased for my parents. Due to the lack of power steering my mother cannot drive it. It has a strait 6, with fresh tune up. New plugs, wires, coil, cap, rotor, Carb was gone through, new fuel pump, new fuel filter. The car is not a show car, it is a great driver. Interior is in great condition as well. Tranny is a 3 on the tree with overdrive. There is no rust through the floors that i have seen, the trunk floor is in great shape as well. Originally a Virginia car i believe, I have the original title before it came up to New England, so i can confirm later. I have yet to title it, but it will have a recent MA title.

Price is $7500obo. Car is worth every penny. Send me an email with your name and number to show you are a serious buyer not a scammer, i will get back to you as soon as possible.

More pictures available upon request, or when i have time to add them here. If this listing is up it is still for sale. The car is in great shape for a 60+ year old car. Its a great classic driver, or a unbelievable starting point for a hot rod or street rod. If your looking for a cheap rat rod this is not it. This car has alot of the styling features to other 50's cars such as the chevy and ford business coupes. Would look great with a light drop and chopped top.
NOTE: Comes with original air cleaner[not in pictures] as well as windsheild visor and rear wheel skirts[aftermarket, from first picture]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1950 Plymouth Business coupe