Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Camaro SS Red+M6+Leather+Chrome

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $15000
Mileage: 23380
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by 99f1
i was just implying that people on this sight dont pay **** ya ****...

theres another free bump for a fellow ls1tech *******. i hope it sits on here and rots now
Cool story bro. While I don't have many posts I have been registered here for almost 5 years and bought and sold my last Camaro on this website. I am well aware that things usually go for cheaper here.

That's still no reason to **** on someones thread like a total ***** for absolutely no reason. Go back to your rusted out 2ft spoiler having V6 shitmaro and stop getting butthurt in other peoples threads just because you can't afford their cars.

Also this is a "site" not a sight, you ignorant hillbilly sack of ****.

Bump, still for sale.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:52 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

sweet car....worth every penny

Last edited by 99f1; 09-11-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spell
Old 09-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Staging Lane

Default hahaha

not many stock low mile ss cars left. should be gone by now.

Last edited by 99f1; 09-11-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: spell
Old 09-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Teching In

oh ****...you did....lmao!!! you pointed out my bad spelling!!! WAHHHHH!! THIS HILLBILLY CANT SPELL SIGHT!! I MEAN SITE...WAHHHHH!!!!!. ill remove my posts for ya ok? will it make you feel better?
How is saying "good luck youll need it" shitting on my thread? Well you came to a thread on a car you have no intention of buying, then bitched that the price was to high before leaving. There is no point to what you said other than to be an *******.

Pay this car a few times over? On to better things than F Bodys? Wow congratulations, that's pretty impressive for someone who is an insult to his fellow blue collar workers' intelligence.

Confusing sight and site isn't a typo or a spelling mistake, it's literally not knowing the difference between the two words and a massive red flag that you are an idiot. I'm not even going to point out the rest in your previous post, you've already proven the point.

Thanks for the advice on taking 13k and running but I think I know what I'm doing. This car has hardly moved in 8 years and we have no issues keeping it for another 8 for the right buyer.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

i am interested in the car.....while 15k seems fair. i dont keep cars long enough. so i prefer to pick them up cheap enough that i can at least break even when im ready to dump them quikly. with that said. 15k for a collector that just looks at it would make scence. i prefer to drive them as much as possible then move on. again good luck,on this particular sight youll need it!!

Last edited by 99f1; 09-11-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

i am interested in the car.....while 15k seems fair. i dont keep cars long enough. so i prefer to pick them up cheap enough that i can at least break even when im ready to dump them quikly. with that said. 15k for a collector that just looks at it would make scence. i prefer to drive them as much as possible then move on. again good luck,on this particular sight youll need it!!
This is why I call you a troll! You have been banned before , I guess your to dumb to learn your lesson! Serious man grow up , and STFO of peoples fs threads ! The mods will catch your posts !
Lsex, don't worry 99f1 is the vehicle classifieds TROLL, he bugs everyone here to feel important about his self ..
99f1 go back to YOUTUBE AND POST YOUR DUMB *** COMMENTS THERE !!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

youtube? wtf??? sure i troll. and iv already purchased a car,and now ready to dump it and go a different route. im gonna keep trollin too. ya know why? cause i actually enjoy it. when im bored at night watchin sportcenter and lookin through this pathetic sight of overpriced cars...yep...i talk ****. and i simply could care less. i dont mean to offend usually. this car isnt priced horribly like some others on here. anyway...its gonna be a long winter. im sure ill be banned again. simply out of bordem. not because i need to feel important...lol. thats funny. your just feeding the fire anyway pal...

Quick Reply: 2001 Camaro SS Red+M6+Leather+Chrome