Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 Hayabusa black out

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2007 Hayabusa black out

Year: 2007
Make: Suzuki
Model: Swift
Price: $8000
Mileage: 10000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

come to a rock and a hard place, so the bike has to go. my insurance dropped me so its either ride without insurance or pay $275 ish for insurance. the bike is financed so ill say that right off the bat hence not being able to have liability. i have sold quite a few things i had payments on with a bill of sale and then sent the title out within a few days of the sell. its no problem at all and if you finance the banks can transfer the titles.

10,000 well maintained miles
list of mods:
Brocks Shortmeg Exhaust & Power Commander
No Cut Frame Sliders
Brocks Clutch Spring Spacers
Clutch Slave Cylinder Support
always use the motul oil and OEM filter
K&N Filter/Airbox Mod
43 Tooth Rear Sprocket(speedo healer to fix speedometer)
Lowered In Front Using Risers
Lowered In Rear With Adjustable Turnbuckle Style Wishbones
Extended 4" With Extension Blocks and have more chain if you want it longer (chain has less than 1k miles on a ZZZ EK)
brand new 190mm Shinko Stealth Rear Tire
Black Powder Coated Foot Pegs
Black Levers
Black Gas Cap
Black Brake Calipers
Tinted Screen
Tinted Brake Light, And Turn Signals
Fairing Bolts Replaced With Black Spike
not a scratch ANYWHERE! only bad body spot is on the undertail the tire rubbed on it to clearance itself due to being lowered, not visable at all.

the Good: bike has been well maintained and always stored inside, got stuck in the rain a few times but only for a short burst
it has NEVER been washed since i got it last year with 5k on it and its clean as hell i always keep it dusted and polished up and clean the chain regularly

The Bad:
before i got it the last owner had a weaker chain and it broke and chipped the clutch cover, i replaced it then the same thing happened to me. i upgraded it to the ZZZ chain instead of the ZVX or whatever, and had the cover welded up to be a little stronger, the only damage it did was to the coolant hose, and clutch cover and everything has been repaired with OEM parts.

in July of last year i was hauling it back form the beach and the strap holding the front broke and the bike fell on its side scoring the pass seat cover, rear tail cowling, and right side fairing. ALL of which has been replaced with OEM parts. rot painted junk.

there is ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE to ANYTHING, it was only cosmetic and i spent the 2k it cost to get all new OEM fairings.

exactly at 8k miles the transmission did the famous hayabusa 2nd gear jump, instead of riding it around like that i IMMEDIATELY took it to a dealer, the only fix is to have the transmission taken out and back cut the gears,*** note that this WILL happen to all first gen hayabusas so if you buy another that hasnt been repaired and back cut it WILL go out and it WILL cost you 1500 to fix***, i got it back cut in every gear and rebuilt the transmission by a race bike builder here and it hasnt given me a moments hiccup since, it shifts better than any first gen busa i have ridden.

this bike is about as spotless as they come and it breaks my heart to sell it but id rather have a broken heart than a broken wallet. all pics are after a ride this afternoon and it hasnt been cleaned up yet to my standards, i am meticulous about this bike and only use OEM suzuki parts on it. feel free to call or PM about it, there will NOT be any test rides on it, those fairings are WAY too expensive to possibly have to replace. if you are interested in buying it you CAN ride it once i have the $ in my hand, and if your not satisfied and it comes back in one piece ill gladly hand it back over. im not hard to deal with, but DONT lowball me, if i have to i can and will insure it under my dad but i would rather not have to go that route due to getting denied if i wreck it and being out $8k

it has a minty fresh clean title and is only waiting for a new owner, it needs NOTHING but an oil change in 1k miles and if i get what i want for it ill even do that. retail on it in good shape is 8200 i think this bike is damn near perfect so i would like to get $8,000 for it. and any parts that i have taken off go with it.