Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

GI: WTT 1999 Hugger Orange Z28 A4

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile GI: WTT 1999 Hugger Orange Z28 A4

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $0
Mileage: 60000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Orange
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys,
I'm not sure I want to do this, but if the right trade comes up, I'll definitely be interested.

I'm considering trading, not selling, my 99 Z28. It is Hugger Orange (came that way from the factory, no imposter) with an automatic transmision. It has power locks, Windows, mirrors and drivers seat. Overall, I would rate the interior a 9/10. There is a small stain in the backseat carpet (hardly noticeable) that is keeping it from a 10/10.

As far as Mods go, its basically stock. It only has an SLP lid with a Magnaflow catback on it. The previous owner (the owner who had the car most of its life) put them on, so I don't know how long they have been on the car. The catback is stainless and still looks shiny and great. Thats it as far as performance Mods go. I recently did the berger mod along with the whistler mod. They look killer.

The paint is typical for a 13 year old car. It has some swirls (easy to get out with a PC) and some rock chips on the front end from highway driving. It also has some minor chips on the sides where some dumbasses hit me and left some marks. They're no bigger than the head of a golf tee. Overall, I would give the paint an 8/10.

I'll consider any trade or any offer, but I'm not going to promise ill take it. I'm in no rush ny any means to get rid of my car, so please don't give me BS trade and/or cash offers.

Now for the trade part. Like I said before, I'm looking to trade not sell. I'm human, so I'm not gonna rule out selling it. If I get a nice offer, who knows? But I would really want to just trade it.

It's not that I don't like my car, don't get me wrong, I love it. It's just that I want a manual. I also want a trans am. The *ideal* trade would be a 1999+ Trans Am WS6 M6 with no mods, or minor boltons, with less than 60,000 miles. This is the only thing for now, ill be looking for. But tell me what you have, and maybe ill be interested.

Thanks for looking and have a good day! :usa!

Last edited by xX-Z28-Xx; 05-01-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for the morning guys.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump, anyone got anything?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Launching!

heres deal, you can have my big 8" lifted bad *** 7.3L Diesel truck, and the payments that come with it, and ill take you hugger orange Z =) deal?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:50 PM
On The Tree

PM me with how much your looking to get for the car CASH outright. Thanks
Old 07-30-2012, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by whiteNrude01
heres deal, you can have my big 8" lifted bad *** 7.3L Diesel truck, and the payments that come with it, and ill take you hugger orange Z =) deal?
I haven't been on here in forever man! Sorry for the late reply, but diesel would kill my wallet. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, that truck is a monster and a beautiful one too.

Originally Posted by Orangemagic
PM me with how much your looking to get for the car CASH outright. Thanks
Sorry, I haven't been on here in forever, but ill send you one now.

Quick Reply: GI: WTT 1999 Hugger Orange Z28 A4