Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

AMS Lancer Evolution MR

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2005
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Lancer Evolution
Price: $19500
Mileage: 55000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Originally Posted by H82BU
Basically was me venting about the lack of response I was getting and the way things went down on this vehicle. I got the exact amount he is asking for, spoke to him, was told he would be sending me his bank info so our banks could work things out, and I never heard back. After I posted he responded and went on about being busy and so forth so I deleted my post. That was weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. Just determined that trying to buy this vehicle is a waste of time and he should openly put on here he is only looking for trades since he stated he blew me off for a "possible" trade....then why have an asking price and not take the money when offered? Oh well, it is what it is....on to the next car.

I have been very busy, and taking all of these calls and text for the car in the last month has been rough, I'v had over 5 guys try and get the money from there bank and not be able, after planing to meet up some place close, and dealing with low ball offer's, Im looking for a more local sale, I'm not in the place to drive 500 miles just to sell the car, and trust me, I have had so many texts and calls about the evo, Iv got mixed up trying to figure out whos who. but...now that it has slowed down, and things have sorted out, this should be an easier sell...

.... some things have changed since recent details were posted. The car now has 57k miles, still in tip top condition. I have recently spent over $3,250 in the last month on the car and price will vary a bit since recent post, the car now has a stealth 340 fuel pump, spark Teck Coil on plug ignition setup, and has been retuned by Trackmaster. The car was data logged via EMS, and was not dynoed. Still on pump gas tune, and running perfect!

I had the time to track the car at the local 1/8 mile last weekend on a cool night and ran a 7.10 flat at 99mph. 60ft times were actually terrible! normal 60ft was 1.7-1.8sec. If someone was to buy a set of slicks, race fuel, and do the 600 tune Im sure she would break 6.80's.

But....Im not going to launch it and break something trying to run in the 6's.

Update: with Ignition setup... I'll take $22,600 firm.
$19,000 without parts and ignition.

Still interested in partial trade..

256 735 9105...Please no text, just give me a call if you are interested. Thanks!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:55 PM
TECH Addict

I'm sure you have the car posted on evoxforums.com and evolutionm.net? I browse those sites on a daily basis. I want a 2012 EVO MR for my daily and do a little modding with it.
GLWS! That is a great car.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Staging Lane

You never responded to my original post, guess you weren't interested?
Old 06-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quickbrick
You never responded to my original post, guess you weren't interested?
Maybe, I'd like to see picture's, maybe a good cold start video, and few more details... if you can post them or send them to my cell you can. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Teching In

still for sale/trade??

check it out and get back to me.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...d-red-gto.html
Old 06-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pynikal
still for sale/trade??

check it out and get back to me.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...d-red-gto.html
Looks nice, very clean car man. I'm really leaning towards a newer GTO, but really want something that already has a cam, heads, intake and a good tune. I don't have the time to do this myself, trying to cut-out the middle man in a trade here...Thanks tho.

Quick Reply: AMS Lancer Evolution MR