Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

No Longer For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $12500
Mileage: 15000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Orange
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

can i see a video of it idling, driving around, and maybe going WOT once or twice?
Old 01-19-2013, 11:15 PM
11 Second Club

I'll try to get down there soon , weathers not looking promising though

~ Tim aka 9C1NY on nyspeed
Old 01-20-2013, 07:18 AM
11 Second Club

I don't need to sell the car, but if it does i'll be gettin a CTS-V or a C6/7. Otherwise i'll keep this one and have fun with it.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Launching!

I can't seem to find a mod list anywhere. Can you post or PM me?
Old 01-20-2013, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I remember when you offered this to me...too bad I was set on an SS/WS6, more specifically a M6. Awesome car.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by geoffreymexico
I can't seem to find a mod list anywhere. Can you post or PM me?
No, because at the current price i'm not going to include everything I have. I'll demod it and trade it in before I give it away like everyone on here expects me to.

As I tell everyone that messages me, show up with cash and we'll talk about what all I include for what amount. Until then, No. All I get are tire kickers who want me to remove everything, sell the car to them for next to nothing then they never even bother to show up.

I'll leave the car as it is, if someone is serious enough they'll show up and buy it. If not, I'll drive it and enjoy it myself. It's paid off, title is in my hands so I don't need to sell it, but if I do that means i'll get a CTS-V or C6/7 before i'm officially an OLD man.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

for those that keep asking for high res pics: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=b7773...F41BA463F!5147
Old 01-20-2013, 07:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gillbot
No, because at the current price i'm not going to include everything I have. I'll demod it and trade it in before I give it away like everyone on here expects me to.

As I tell everyone that messages me, show up with cash and we'll talk about what all I include for what amount. Until then, No. All I get are tire kickers who want me to remove everything, sell the car to them for next to nothing then they never even bother to show up.

I'll leave the car as it is, if someone is serious enough they'll show up and buy it. If not, I'll drive it and enjoy it myself. It's paid off, title is in my hands so I don't need to sell it, but if I do that means i'll get a CTS-V or C6/7 before i'm officially an OLD man.
Allow me to take a stab in the dark as to why you have had your car for sale for eight months without any luck which I can only assume is the reason for your **** poor attitude.

1.....You have a car for sale with no details
2.....You don't seem to think anything is wrong with that
3.....You have a car listed for sale or trade (specifically for a ctsv), which I just so happen to have and would consider trading, and yet when I ask a simple question about your car you go on a rant about how if I really want your car I will drive all the way to Ohio to find out what sort of mods are done to it.

Now if I was in your position, even if I had people lowball me on my SOM Z28 for the past 8 months. And I saw a new post on my for sale thread and in his signature he had a SOM WS6 that he's obviously dumped a bunch of money into, and the very next vehicle in his signature is what I mentioned I wanted to trade for, I would probably try a little harder not to **** them off. But hey that's just me.

Either way good luck with your sale........you are probably gonna need it.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by geoffreymexico
Allow me to take a stab in the dark as to why you have had your car for sale for eight months without any luck which I can only assume is the reason for your **** poor attitude.

1.....You have a car for sale with no details
2.....You don't seem to think anything is wrong with that
3.....You have a car listed for sale or trade (specifically for a ctsv), which I just so happen to have and would consider trading, and yet when I ask a simple question about your car you go on a rant about how if I really want your car I will drive all the way to Ohio to find out what sort of mods are done to it.

Now if I was in your position, even if I had people lowball me on my SOM Z28 for the past 8 months. And I saw a new post on my for sale thread and in his signature he had a SOM WS6 that he's obviously dumped a bunch of money into, and the very next vehicle in his signature is what I mentioned I wanted to trade for, I would probably try a little harder not to **** them off. But hey that's just me.

Either way good luck with your sale........you are probably gonna need it.
#1, There was a mod list up. I took it down because every TDH under the sun wanted me to demod the car before they came to look at it. Then, after all the work I did swapping parts people decide not to show up or even bother telling me they aren't showing up. I've been through that hassle multiple times. I'm not doing it again. Inevitably one of two things happen: A) I get lowballed and people want me to include everything which isn't going to happen. If anyone is serious, they would simply PM me for a list, and I've happily replied every time. B) They see the mod list, want me to keep everything, put the car to stock then sell them the car for nothing. That also isn't going to happen since I can get a better deal trading it in.

#2, I'm not going to cater to tire kickers. Call it a **** poor attitude, I really don't care. If people don't respect my time, I won't respect them.

#3, A simple PM to show you were really interested would have spoken volumes. Instead you chose to make a public post and spectacle, which tells me weren't that serious anyway. Every other person has gladly sent me a PM to let me know they were interested and I've sent them everything they wanted to know.

At this point, as I've previously stated, I do not care if the car sells and I've stopped trying to sell it. I don't need to sell it, though for some reason people assume I have to and they can get it for nothing. They get mad at me when I respond to their lowball offer with a no, and frankly I don't care. Once again, if you come across condescending to me, the favor will be returned. I don't need luck for it to sell, because I don't care if it sells. Now, I'll take my **** poor attitude, car, luck and be happy right as I am now.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gillbot
#1, There was a mod list up. I took it down because every TDH under the sun wanted me to demod the car before they came to look at it. Then, after all the work I did swapping parts people decide not to show up or even bother telling me they aren't showing up. I've been through that hassle multiple times. I'm not doing it again. Inevitably one of two things happen: A) I get lowballed and people want me to include everything which isn't going to happen. If anyone is serious, they would simply PM me for a list, and I've happily replied every time. B) They see the mod list, want me to keep everything, put the car to stock then sell them the car for nothing. That also isn't going to happen since I can get a better deal trading it in.

#2, I'm not going to cater to tire kickers. Call it a **** poor attitude, I really don't care. If people don't respect my time, I won't respect them.

#3, A simple PM to show you were really interested would have spoken volumes. Instead you chose to make a public post and spectacle, which tells me weren't that serious anyway. Every other person has gladly sent me a PM to let me know they were interested and I've sent them everything they wanted to know.

At this point, as I've previously stated, I do not care if the car sells and I've stopped trying to sell it. I don't need to sell it, though for some reason people assume I have to and they can get it for nothing. They get mad at me when I respond to their lowball offer with a no, and frankly I don't care. Once again, if you come across condescending to me, the favor will be returned. I don't need luck for it to sell, because I don't care if it sells. Now, I'll take my **** poor attitude, car, luck and be happy right as I am now.
Alright your organizational skills leave a little to be desired, because some of your points are repetitive and some of them could have been multiple points themselves, but I'll do the best I can.

1a) No matter how you spin it, it's unreasonable to sell a car without a description.

1b) I understand you don't like being lowballed, but at no point did I lowball you or give you any sort of indication that I wanted a lower price. I asked a simple question.

2) That is perfectly reasonable. I understand your frustrations.

3a) It really shouldn't matter how I ask, but you can see I mentioned you could PM me in my huge public spectacle so I should at least get a little bit of credit for realizing there may be some reason it wasn't posted publicly.

3b) I find your ability to judge someone's seriousness through text mildly humorous. But you might want to look into calibrating your magical powers, because I have spent over $40,000 between buying two cars and parts on this forum.

And to your last paragraph

First three sentences..... That's not true or you wouldn't have put so much effort into your reply

Fourth sentence..... Condescending was the better option of how I worded my reply, because honestly your initial reply was a bit unreasonable and kinda pissed me off.

Last two sentences..... We get it you are kinda beating a dead horse here.

Author's notes.... If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to PM seeing as this is your preferred method of communication as opposed to public spectacle.

Good day sir
Old 01-20-2013, 09:02 PM
11 Second Club

If there is no mod list, assume it's stock. Seems simple to me.

If you begin your statement the same as the last fifty people have, rest assured I (as would anyone else) would expect the conversation to take the same track.

I don't care how much you've spent on cars, because none of it was with me. I spend thousands on groceries last year, doesn't mean i'm a cook or any more likely to spend money with you or anyone else.

I will at least concede that I owe you an apology for my assumptions and upfront attitude. Otherwise, since you feel the need to continue to attack me, I will continue to reply in MY thread. Don't like me, my car or attitude, feel free not to post here. Otherwise, I will continue to reply and state my side for all to see.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Interested in your car,have a cell? Like to ask a few ?'s
Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Impalafreak
Interested in your car,have a cell? Like to ask a few ?'s
pm'ed
Old 01-22-2013, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

I ended up stumbling upon a good deal on a 2005 GTO locally, sorry I never got a chance to make it out and see it, GLWS!

Quick Reply: No Longer For Sale