Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Corvette Z06 - 405 HP - 44k miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Banned Scammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $1
Mileage: 44000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Black

this was never about the z06 being over priced. its about him telling the truth about the title. and go ahead and think what you want.
if you want a picture of me to fap to then here you go.

meet the me josh basham. the pedo that listens to his music real loud. and hes just a dumb teenager. what does he know?

well he know enough to **** off a bunch of asswipes on a car thread.
so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist **** yourself to it. do what you will.
i await your witty comments
Old 05-15-2012, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok so now you post your pic Of yourself on a car thread with a bunch of guys on here ? what do you want? ok so why are you really giving him a hard time?
Old 05-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Banned Scammer

oh good one. way to turn it around to a homo joke on me
Old 05-15-2012, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BashamWS6
oh good one. way to turn it around to a homo joke on me
Doesn't it suck when your behavior turns on you? That picture is straight off of YOUR Photobucket account........ full of 168 pictures of two things................ your car and that kid with braces, so either it's you or you are infatuated with him and collect pictures of him............ everyone will draw their own conclusion.

So the only thing that you have against my car is you say I didn't disclose the flood title? You must have been thinking of a different ad or in too much of a hurry to not fully read my ad....... from the very first day of my first ad which was placed here and on Craigslist it was clearly stated it had a flood title, that has not been changed or added. There is no way I would try and sell a car with a blemish on the title and not disclose it.... It was exactly where it is in the ad now, plain and simple. When someone asked for a carfax I said I didn't have one because I didn't, the car spoke for itself when I bought it because I saw it in person. I have one now available to anyone serious and capable of purchase. You are being absolutely ridiculous in your accusations and your behavior and acting just like what you are proving yourself to be..... a child. I have kids almost your age they were past acting like you do years ago.

All you have to do for all of this to go away is for you to go away. My kids got to your Photobucket account before you got in and deleted pictures........ and added pictures of the new guy. So as you like to say... " nice backpedaling"

And what kind of person says "so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist **** yourself to it. do what you will?" My guess is the kind of person that does just that..........You are a real piece of work, do you not have any morals? You should probably get some help.

Mind your own business and go away, NOBODY wants to hear anything you have to say........... I will no longer reply to anything you say........ you can't argue with ignorance.........everyone else will surely have fun with you though, so I'll leave it up to them........... and as long as my name is in your signature my avitar will have pictures of you in it, I have quite a few good ones.

Last edited by qwiktim; 05-15-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by qwiktim
Doesn't it suck when your behavior turns on you? That picture is straight off of YOUR Photobucket account........ full of 168 pictures of two things................ your car and that kid with braces, so either it's you or you are infatuated with him and collect pictures of him............ everyone will draw their own conclusion.

So the only thing that you have against my car is you say I didn't disclose the flood title? You must have been thinking of a different ad or in too much of a hurry to not fully read my ad....... from the very first day of my first ad which was placed here and on Craigslist it was clearly stated it had a flood title, that has not been changed or added. There is no way I would try and sell a car with a blemish on the title and not disclose it.... It was exactly where it is in the ad now, plain and simple. When someone asked for a carfax I said I didn't have one because I didn't, the car spoke for itself when I bought it because I saw it in person. I have one now available to anyone serious and capable of purchase. You are being absolutely ridiculous in your accusations and your behavior and acting just like what you are proving yourself to be..... a child. I have kids almost your age they were past acting like you do years ago.

All you have to do for all of this to go away is for you to go away. My kids got to your Photobucket account before you got in and deleted pictures........ and added pictures of the new guy. So as you like to say... " nice backpedaling"

Mind your own business and go away, NOBODY wants to hear anything you have to say........... I will no longer reply to anything you say........ you can't argue with ignorance.........everyone else will surely have fun with you though, so I'll leave it up to them........... and as long as my name is in your signature my avitar will have pictures of you in it, I have quite a few good ones.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BashamWS6
this was never about the z06 being over priced. its about him telling the truth about the title. and go ahead and think what you want.
if you want a picture of me to fap to then here you go.

meet the me josh basham. the pedo that listens to his music real loud. and hes just a dumb teenager. what does he know?

well he know enough to **** off a bunch of asswipes on a car thread.
so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist **** yourself to it. do what you will.
i await your witty comments
Wow ... so he must like the guy in this pic
Old 05-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by qwiktim
-my behavior is one thing. My jokes is another. It only means you lack originality. And good job that picture is off my photobucket account. I downloaded it so i could post it on here. And i dont see any pictures of anyone with braces on there. Plus theres over 200 pictures on there so nice counting skills. No **** theyre all of cars since this is the only reason i have and use photobucket.

-oh okay so acting like a toolbag is something for me to look forward to down the road? Maybe you should grow up and stop the childish games. A real adult wouldve ignored the "nuisance" so dont give me **** about growing up. I pointed out a flaw, you started attempting to humiliate me. Too bad you Failed.
I have nothing to prove. The only thing i proved is that i can **** off and out talk immature adults like you and your butt buddy blackcunt or blackcock. Your high horse means nothing to anyone one here because of the simple fact that your on such a low level as to compete with a teenager. Yes my kind sir, you are in every position to talk down on my actions when yours have far surpassed my own. (by surpass i mean by low life not by intellegence, witt, or humor...you have no idea what those words even mean)

-again. I didnt delete any pictures on my photobucket? I add only pics of car because this site is the only reason i have it? Why woukd i post pics of me on it prior to this thread? Im backpedaling nothing

And what kind of person says "so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist **** yourself to it. do what you will?" My guess is the kind of person that does just that..........You are a real piece of work, do you not have any morals? You should probably get some help.
-Your guess is wrong buddy. But you can blame the media for my lack of morals? I would of said lack of filter or lack of restraint maybe. Dont let your children watch that television...its da devil!!!!

Mind your own business and go away, NOBODY wanIts to hear anything you have to say........... I will no longer reply to anything you say........ you can't argue with ignorance.........everyone else will surely have fun with you though, so I'll leave it up to them........... and as long as mIy name is in your signature my avitar will have pictures of you in it, I have quite a few good ones.
-ive been arguing with ignorance this entire time. And i can honestly say. I cant wait for you to entertain me. Now that you have the right guy maybe you can actually include the right me in your pictures this time.

There ya go. Added my spill. all of your irrelevant points have been yet again refuted.
This "disagreement" has lost its spice.. And my interest
Good day and goodluck with the sell on this 50th annv. boat
Old 05-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Banned Scammer

And i dont have to edit my statements...theyre ruthless the first time
Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All vote Josh Basham gets banned,, cast your votes now!!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

+1 here
Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

to the top for ya..nice car...i kinda liked this thread..lol. and the cute lil guy said "fist **** yourself to me" thats pretty good stuff....lol. i wouldnt ban him its all in good humor.everyone gets bored and talks ****....one thing we all have in common here....we all like fast chevys!!!!

hope you sell the vette...its a great price
Old 05-15-2012, 10:51 PM
TECH Regular

dude your car is the **** at an awesome price. **** all these other *** whipes for hijacking your threat. bump for you
Old 05-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Launching!

pm'd...
Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Teching In

I know this is probably a long shot since you are giving out the deal of the century but what's the chances you still have this car? I am very and I repeat VERY interested in taking this off your hands but unfortunately I will not be home for another 13 days as I work offshore. Please let me know if still available and thank you for your time.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z28feelingreat
I know this is probably a long shot since you are giving out the deal of the century but what's the chances you still have this car? I am very and I repeat VERY interested in taking this off your hands but unfortunately I will not be home for another 13 days as I work offshore. Please let me know if still available and thank you for your time.
Still available as of now.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Kid likes *****....Ive been eyeballing this car but this "guy" makes me sick. Glws
Old 05-16-2012, 11:35 PM
11 Second Club

This is by far the most entertaining threads i have read in a while. GLWS!
Old 05-17-2012, 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
This is by far the most entertaining threads i have read in a while. GLWS!
Old 05-18-2012, 02:07 AM
Teching In

PM sent. I have cash. only issue is I'm in afghanistan so i can't pick it up.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:04 AM
On The Tree

........... Sold

Quick Reply: 2003 Corvette Z06 - 405 HP - 44k miles