Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 som ss m6 60550 miles.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $15550
Mileage: 60500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by adamantium
wow some people are retards, this car has a TON of quality parts, and being that it is a low mileage ss it is definitely a great buy especially since its an SOM car GLWS!
thanks!

a ton of quality parts = a ton of $$$$$ & then some.........

https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...e-photo-01.jpg
Old 07-10-2012, 06:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

had a friend come by with his 21 year old son out of the blue & look at the car over this last weekend......

he says he wants it & is checking out his options.

i dont think i could sell it to him & feel right about it.?.? i think its way too much car for him.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

i guess my buddy's kid cant get financed....

mileage is now around 60500.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that thing is sick. I'm gonna be seriously interested in a SOM SS when I return from overseas
Old 08-02-2012, 10:06 PM
On The Tree

Very nice car indeed. I read in there somewhere that it used to have a howling 12 bolt? Don't mean to hijack, but I have to ask. My 12 bolt is annoying with its howling. Are the 9" rears easier to live with? But back on track with your car... I tried selling mine a year or so ago and was asking about 12k... IMO 12k for my car with what it has done and the quality of parts and workmanship was a helluva deal, but I still had folks trying to lowball me. It doesn't have near the work done that yours does but its cleaner and nicer than 90% of the f-bodies around here. Anyway, good luck selling it, from what I've read it's sure worth it.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by W8S SS
Man that thing is sick. I'm gonna be seriously interested in a SOM SS when I return from overseas
thanx!
be safe!
i hope you find a good one when your ready.

Originally Posted by camd01silv
Very nice car indeed. I read in there somewhere that it used to have a howling 12 bolt? Don't mean to hijack, but I have to ask. My 12 bolt is annoying with its howling. Are the 9" rears easier to live with? But back on track with your car... I tried selling mine a year or so ago and was asking about 12k... IMO 12k for my car with what it has done and the quality of parts and workmanship was a helluva deal, but I still had folks trying to lowball me. It doesn't have near the work done that yours does but its cleaner and nicer than 90% of the f-bodies around here. Anyway, good luck selling it, from what I've read it's sure worth it.
no problem......yeah the 12 bolt was louder than the motor,the radio and anything and everything i have ever heard.
thanx!
pm sent......
Old 08-04-2012, 07:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

This car is DEF worth the asking price. If I would of seen this car two yrs ago Id be all over it. I paid 12k for mine SOM SS STOCK... and invested well over 13k into mine. super nice car, perfect mods. Great price. Good luck to you on selling this car
Old 08-04-2012, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

I've seen the car in person, actually I believe I bought the first set of race wheels off is it when he bought the new wheels an Fab9 rear. It's a very nice car!! The new owner will not be disappointed!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camarodude87
This car is DEF worth the asking price. If I would of seen this car two yrs ago Id be all over it. I paid 12k for mine SOM SS STOCK... and invested well over 13k into mine. super nice car, perfect mods. Great price. Good luck to you on selling this car
thanks!
yep,the money is already spent & the work done.....

Originally Posted by Z/YA
I've seen the car in person, actually I believe I bought the first set of race wheels off is it when he bought the new wheels an Fab9 rear. It's a very nice car!! The new owner will not be disappointed!!!
thanks!

i hope the rims & tires worked out for you.....

it wont hurt my feelings to keep it.....thats for darn sure.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

I love the SOM color so free bump.

We've had ours since 02 and still get asked how much we want for it all the time! GLWS!

For the people that think it's to much, there are other SOM cars on here in your price range!!!!
Old 09-03-2012, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97z2801ss
I love the SOM color so free bump.

We've had ours since 02 and still get asked how much we want for it all the time! GLWS!

For the people that think it's to much, there are other SOM cars on here in your price range!!!!

damn,you have had yours for awhile!
maybe i dont drive mine enough..........

i think it is about the best color on a 4th gen.

thanx!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bumparoooooooski.........

also will take a partial trade on a small truck with 4x4.......like a ranger or what ever.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:04 AM
Teching In

you should drop the price,17k is just too much in this economy, the car is nice but i highly doubt the bank will give that much money on a car that old,but good luck with your sale i hope you find a good buyer, why did you use stock pistons???
Old 09-17-2012, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by X R8TED
you should drop the price,17k is just too much in this economy, the car is nice but i highly doubt the bank will give that much money on a car that old,but good luck with your sale i hope you find a good buyer, why did you use stock pistons???
its gonna take somebody with some cash laying around & i know thats far & few between these days.
i understand banks will not lend that much for this year car....not much i can do about that.
its a flawed system........

thats how cartek does there 4x package,stock pistons,stock crank....

car looks good runs strong & has a ton of money in it with low miles

thanx for the bump
Old 09-30-2012, 09:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racer001
this site is such a pain to sell on, I swear.

You list something nice for sale and all the cheapskates come out of the wordwork, trash your car, says its worth less, and totally F up your for sale thread.

If it costs too much, then move on. Its obvious you wont buy it anyway, so why bring the man down?
I stopped trying to sell mine on here, i'd rather deal with the morons on craigslist than here.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Launching!

Money isn't plentiful among the general public. Advertise it at the track. I wasn't serious at the time but had a couple older guys who like to bracket race who wanted my car.

As far as your car goes, i know the money was spent. I have $17k in building mine. Errrr. It don't look as good as yours either. Min i would take is $11. try building one of similar build and quality, it's hardly possible if at all possible.

All the negative people should quit posting. It's a quality car, he owns it, he can ask whatever he wants, he doesn't need or asking for any advise to help sell it. It takes only one buyer with means to own such a nice car. Please stfu.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gillbot
I stopped trying to sell mine on here, i'd rather deal with the morons on craigslist than here.
its what makes the world go around.......
you have a sweet ride ......dont give it away

Originally Posted by jsmith564
Money isn't plentiful among the general public. Advertise it at the track. I wasn't serious at the time but had a couple older guys who like to bracket race who wanted my car.

As far as your car goes, i know the money was spent. I have $17k in building mine. Errrr. It don't look as good as yours either. Min i would take is $11. try building one of similar build and quality, it's hardly possible if at all possible.

All the negative people should quit posting. It's a quality car, he owns it, he can ask whatever he wants, he doesn't need or asking for any advise to help sell it. It takes only one buyer with means to own such a nice car. Please stfu.

yep,its all good.......if it goes it goes,
if it dont i might just put an a4 trans in it next year.
so i can enjoy it more.

i have 3 blown disk in my neck & a bum left leg.....when i am feeling frisky & i do drive it,it beats the shyt out of me when i hit the go pedal.
thats another reason its not been to the track....i physically can only handle 2-3 passes in it & then stick a fork in me cause i am done.
and yes thats with a safety neck brace under my helmet.

my last car was an auto car that would 1.45 60'.
i could tolerate it alot better than this m6 @ the track with a 1.51 60'......
so i have that option to play with if it dont sell.

thanks!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think this is a great deal. It is absolutely insane what some people say cars are worth on here when thousands and thousands are invested. Stock 6 speed F-bods with same mileage are going for 13k on autotrader and SELLING. Nice car, good deal.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke
I think this is a great deal. It is absolutely insane what some people say cars are worth on here when thousands and thousands are invested. Stock 6 speed F-bods with same mileage are going for 13k on autotrader and SELLING. Nice car, good deal.
its got alot of quality parts in it,plus time & effort.

thanks!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

to the top......................trade for a 4x4 truck.

Quick Reply: 2001 som ss m6 60550 miles.