Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $15000
Mileage: 79892
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is a 1998 pewter colored c5 corvette, I purchased the car 2 years ago. Withing the two years I have changed all the fluids with synthetic fluids(trans, engine, differential, brakes and power steering) last year I rebuilt the top end of the engine just because, I upgraded the stock heads to ls6 core heads that were cnc ported meaning making a smaller chambersize for more compression and bigger valves and new springs, retainers valves.ext I put ls6 lifters, aftermarket push rods, bigger fuel injectors, a nhra approved light weight under drive crank pulley, the car has a 92mm fast intake manifold with a bigger mass airflow sensor, and bigger throttle body(match intake size) I used gm Performance head gaskets.. I went with a comp custom grind camshaft, I also put a lower temp thermostats in the car so it runs colder it's a 170 degree thermostats, I Put a high pressure oil pump in the car so it has better oil flow, and I upgraded the old timing chain to a double rolling timing chain, also the car has long tube headers and 3" inch back slp loudmouth exhaust... I had the stock rims powdercoated gloss black a few weeks ago and replaced the 2 front tires and got the car alignment done after, as far as brakes go I have drilled and slotted rotors with hawk pads all around, and stereo is a touch screen DVD Bluetooth radio, with a custom box and amp rack, the car was dynoed at 450whp so it has over 500 engine hp, i also put a msd high torch starter in the car..there is more done to the car but can't think of it all, nothing was done cheap or rigged, all work was done correctly, car passed emissions and is very reliable. A/c blows cold. This car is my baby i wax it once a month and buffed and polished it a few weeks ago...if your intrested please feel free to send me a text message phone call or email 708 997 0697 email is rowe87@sbcglobal.net thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails 1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp-photo.jpg   1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp-photo-4.jpg   1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp-photo-10.jpg   1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp-photo-13.jpg   1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp-photo-7.jpg  

Last edited by Rowe929; 07-15-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Still for sale

Last edited by Rowe929; 07-15-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Teching In

text sent

Quick Reply: 1998 corvette mint condition 500 hp