Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Pewter Z28, Ground effects, M6

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2002 Pewter Z28, Ground effects, M6

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $12000
Mileage: 46000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Car has never seen snow/ice/salt in its life. I just bought this car off the original owner in January but due to recent events I cant have all of my toys so its for sale. The car has the factory ground effects package, factory hurst short throw shifter, monsoon speakers, T tops, leather interior, ASR delete 6 speed manual. I installed a SLP loudmouth 1 and a SLP lid. The car is sitting on RUFF racing rims 19x9.5 in the rear and 18x9 in the front. It has Michelin Pilot Sport PS2'S with good tread on them. The car has EBC drilled and slotted rotors with RED stuff pads. The car also has the stock chrome snow flakes with great tread on them that will go with it. Also the stock lid will go with the car. There is only 2 imperfections in the paint. 1 on the lower front of the ground effects when I unloaded it from the trailer and a small paint chip in the back from an unknown source. Other than that the paint is perfect and the interior is as well. If the buyer doesn't want the rims Ill let the car go for a bit less. I will get better pictures soon. Im not on this site much if anyone has any questions feel free to call me or text me at 551-206-5433. Im located in Northern NJ

Quick Reply: 2002 Pewter Z28, Ground effects, M6