Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro Z28

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $14000
Mileage: 93800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm thinking about selling my car. I recently started a family of my own and I'm trying to buy a house. I love my car and don't really want to sell it but something has to go. I have put alot of work into this car since I bought it and would like it to go to a good home. the car is in supurb shape and the paint in real nice. The paint was pretty bad when I got it. This car is a runner and is very quick. It did a 12.0 in the 1/4 with babying it out of the hole. anyways here is a list of some of the things I have done. I'm sure I'm forgetting alot but you get the idea. Also I replaced alot of things before they had a chance to go out. Both window motors are new, replaced the majority of the seals (input shaft, rear main, pinion shaft seal etc.) asking $14,000.00 or best offer. I know thats a little high but I dont think it's unreasonable. Also the car has an LS6 block.

Performance : SLP lid, cold air kit, P&P throttle body, 3.42 gears, TCI 3600 stall, Pacesetter ceramic headers, 3" off road y pipe, Magnaflow exhaust, QTP electronic cut out B&M shift kitm B&M trans cooler, MSD plug wires w/ wire jackets, NGK tr55 spark plugs, Throttle body bypass, tuned on dynojet 362 rwhp 354 torque.
Suspension : Hotchkis panhard bar, Hotchkis lower comtrol arms, hotchkis Shock tower brace, Subframe connectors, lowered 1.5 inches, eibach springs.
Brakes : drilled and slotted rotor, Hawk ceramic brake pads,
Appearance : Whistler mod headlights, Paint was re worked to look great, Matte black berger panel, Blacked out tail lights, Z06 antenna, SS wing color matched, gun metal gray ZR1 rims, color matched gauge bezel, gloss black radio bezel.
Interior is in great shape with ebony leather. the stereo sounds amazing. it Has an Alpine deck and Alpine type R 6x9s and 6.5s with a crossfire amp and a pioneer sub that rocks in a custom enclosure. I replaced alot of the lighting with blue LED's that look great at night

Old 07-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Teching In

I also have a MS3 cam with springs, locks and reatiners that is not istalled. Also a few boxes of stock parts that will go with the car if anyone wants them
Old 07-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Teching In

Also has new AC, new steering rack, new starter, and a new flexplate
Old 07-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Teching In

bump..
Old 07-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Teching In

$13,000 obo