Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra, FRPP Aluminator, Whipple, SRA

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra, FRPP Aluminator, Whipple, SRA

Year: 2003
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang Cobra
Price: $18500
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I'm selling my 2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra simply because i just done have time for it right now. It has been an incredible car. Runs extremely strong. The cars interior and exterior has approx. 116k miles on them. There are a couple piant flaws i will point out. The interior is still very clean. You wouldnt be able to tell this car had over 100k miles on it.

Ok now for the most important part of the car. The heart of it. The car has a practically new FRPP Aluminator long block in it. At the same time the following mods were added.

WHIPPLE GEN 2 2.3L SUPERCHARGER
WHIPPLE 3.0" SUPERCHARGER PULLEY
4 POUND LOWER PULLEY
100mm IDLER PULLEY
C&L INTAKE
ACCUFAB THROTTLEBODY
SCT BA3000 MAF SENSOR
SCT MAF HOUSING
UPGRADED ALUMINUM HEAT EXCHANGER
80# INJECTORS
TWIN FUEL PUMPS
ZONE-5 FUEL PUMP DRIVER MODULE
OFF-ROAD X-PIPE
MAGNAFLOW CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
LONGTUBE HEADERS

Spec stage 3 clutch
Tri-ax short throw shifter.
The IRS has been swapped with a DTS Solid Rear Axle.

HID low beam headlights
Black FR500 wheels
Sumitomo 315/35/17 on rears

Everything done to this car was done by Stang-Hi Performance. All the work was completed while under the previous owner. However I did call stang-hi and they vouched for this car and said that NO CORNERS WERE CROSSED with this car. I have had 2 other cobra before and not one of them ran as strong and as good as this car. The engine and mods have about 1 years of use on them.Words cant explain how mean this car is.

I do not have any dyno numbers on this car right now. But my guess would be 600rwhp + car does run on 93 pump gas.

Here is a link to dyno clip of this car at stang-hi ignore the typo on the year of the car.

I live in Ada,OK which is about 1.5 hours southeast of Oklahoma city and about 2.5 hours north of Dallas, Texas. I will get with anyone serious about the car. No tire kickers. You can reach me by several ways. Call or Text 580-235-2445, email JMorrison@visionbankok.com, or justingm@yahoo.com.

Im asking 18,500 OBO for the car. Im not interested in any trades at this time. I think thats a reasonable price for a fully built whipple car. Any questions feel free to ask.

IDLE CLIP

Interior

Engine and rear end

The paint flaws