Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 cts-v ls3

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 cts-v ls3

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $22000
Mileage: 128
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Car has 128k miles on the body, engine has around 12k miles on build. The new engine is a lq4 iron block that was bored 30 over with speed pro pistons, ls2 rods, and clevite main bearings. Block was sonic checked before build and crank polished. Cam is a custom Patrick-G cam, has ls3 heads(off a corvette with the hollow stem valves, not l92 castings) and a ls3 corvette intake with 42# injectors. The haeds have been ported/ polished and had a new valve job with new valve seals, ls3 rockers, and use cometic mls head gaskets. All Main studs, head bolts and crank bolt are ARP. Main balancer is a 25% underdrive. Radiator is new heavy duty. Oil pump is Melling high volume. The throttle bodie is the 92mm and the cold air is a custom 4" through a 4"i.d. m.a.f. into a K&N cone. The dual mass flywheel and clutch were swapped to a ls7 single mass flywheel and clutch with a ls7 slave cylinder. This clutch kit is the only way to use a single mass flywheel on the cts without shimming the slave(costs $1000 for kit from corvettedr.com). Motor mounts are fromn slainless works and use the newwer style black poly/stainless heat shields. Car has longtube headers to offroad xpipe with no reosonators into dual flowmasters with the stock V tips, it's loud. Car came loaded with all options at the time: all power keyless entry, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr seats, sunroof, indash 6 disc cd changer, in dash dvd and navigation, onstar, heated seats, factory H.I.D. head;ights. Car is black with the tan leather/ suede interior, wheels are powder oated black with a full size spare( these cars didn't come with a spare). I have over $10k in the motor alone and still have the origional window sticker showing car was $64k new. call/ text travis 682-554-4944, leave message and i will call back. CLEAN TITLE, and I probably have the asking price in just parts on the car.
Attached Thumbnails 2005 cts-v ls3-car1.jpg   2005 cts-v ls3-car2.jpg   2005 cts-v ls3-car3.jpg  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Staging Lane

Bump for new week
Old 08-04-2012, 07:54 AM
11 Second Club

any interest in a trade?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...ts-wheels.html
Old 08-11-2012, 03:57 PM
12 Second Club

Why are you false advertising the car as a LS3? Plain and simple it is not a LS3.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Staging Lane

sorry nitroracing, next time I put up an add I will be sure to put the lq4 iron block part of the description in bold.

So nobody else is misled, it has an ls3 top end with a bored out lq4 block like it says.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 PM
Launching!

still for sale??
Old 01-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
Why are you false advertising the car as a LS3? Plain and simple it is not a LS3.
i feel the same way when i read an add on a car thats silver,only to see that its PUKER!! ..lol. obviosly its just to get hits or people to atleast take a peek. another one is ...the milage of a fresh motor instead of the miles on the body of a car. that happens alot too. oh well

Quick Reply: 2005 cts-v ls3