Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SOLD 2011 Corvette GS, Z06 wheels, black on black -- 5600 mi

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD 2011 Corvette GS, Z06 wheels, black on black -- 5600 mi

Year: 2011
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $48999
Mileage: 5600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

SOLD!

PRICE: $48,999

This car was produced in April 2011, purchased in August 2011. It is gets attention everywhere it goes, looks great and is fast. I bought OEM Z06 "Spyder" wheels and had them black powder coated and got OEM black center caps for them, they look awesome. Beware of any non-OEM wheels, they are much cheaper but not nearly as strong. I have the original silver Grand Sport wheels unmounted that I could put back on the car if you don't want the black wheels. Only one set of wheels comes at asking price. I purchased a factory black painted full width rear spoiler, looks better than the small original one and adds downforce. Also, the car has 20% tint on the rear window (all one piece of tint, no cut lines) and 35% on the sides (note some pictures are before tint). The car is 100% stock and has never been raced or on a track. The only modification is a manual switch for the dual mode exhaust which allows you to choose when you want the loud exhaust (which is the best sound stock exhaust I have ever had!) or the quiet exhaust for cruising. You can see the switch in the picture, its below the HVAC controls.

The car has never been in any accidents/incidents and is superb shape as you would expect of a car with 5600 miles. Most of those miles are actually interstate.

2011 Corvette Grand Sport Coupe

Upgrades:
OEM Z06 Spyder wheels, black powder coated
OEM painted rear full width spoiler
Window tint
Dual mode exhaust switch

Last edited by ls1_miata; 08-06-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Quick Reply: SOLD 2011 Corvette GS, Z06 wheels, black on black -- 5600 mi