Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: Completely Stock 1996 Impala SS - Brenham, TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 04:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Completely Stock 1996 Impala SS - Brenham, TX

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Impala
Price: $7500
Mileage: 72000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am listing my fathers completely stock-original owner 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS. The car is clean, definitely not perfect. It has 72,000 original miles, never been raced or abused. The color is the Dark Cherry/Gray Leather interior. To my knowledge the leather is in great condition with no cuts, rips or tears in any of the seats or door panels. This is the LT1 V8 and 4-speed trans with on the floor shift.

I am listing this for my father as he is facing esophageal cancer, and he is wanting to move the car. He's been wanting to get rid of it for a few years, but has not been motivated, the can is not mostly sitting undriven and he wants someone to get it, before it begins to go downhill from not being driven.

This car has most of the options available for this car, the only option its not equiped with to my knowledge is the CD player. This car has the factory tape deck. The only issue that I know of with the car is that it has a tendancy to need a can of freon about every 6 months. He was going to take it in to get the a/c looked at when he discovered the cancer and now doesn't have the time or desire to get it looked into.

I am listing my fathers phone number as a contact, as he knows much more about the car than I do. He lives in Brenham, TX, but has a Houston area cell phone number, so don't let that surprise you.

Contact: Roy Hodges @ Eight Three Two - 794 - 9653 for any interest, questions or offers. He is asking $7500 & is Negotiable and highly motivated to sale.

I have a few pictures, from my iphone, but will be back there next weekend and will take better pictures if the cas hasn't sold before then.

Last edited by BLACKND; 08-30-2012 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Reduced Price
Old 08-30-2012, 09:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Price reduced to $7500
Old 09-10-2012, 08:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Or Best offer on the Car. My dad really wants to move this thing.

Quick Reply: FS: Completely Stock 1996 Impala SS - Brenham, TX