Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

feeler: FS/FT;98 Z28 MWC Fab9, 4L80, LQ4

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 06:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default feeler: FS/FT;98 Z28 MWC Fab9, 4L80, LQ4

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10000
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I dont want to do this, but I need a lawyer to fix babymommadrama. Car has cold A/C, leather, everything works as it should. There are some scuffs and such on the front and rear bumper, a little spider web on the passenger rear bumper. The halo and mirrors were paint matched to the car. Since I bought the car Ive put about 200 miles on it. All Ive done is diagnose a drive line vibration. I told the previous owner I didnt have time for another project right now, and Im just now getting to mess with this thing after owning it all summer.

The transmission is currently out being rebuilt/checked over, converter and pump getting rebuilt/replaced too. So you will receive it with that all brand new/rebuilt as it puked all the fluid out from the front pump seal earlier this week. Im a very honest person and will not lie to you at all, I just dont know how to. I would really like to just trade this for a stock 4th gen plus some cash. I really dont want to sell my truck since I need it to tow the race car.

Here is the previous owners deal thread, I'll get some more current pics when I put the tranny back in. It makes great power, shifts great, stalls to 4800 on the brake ( on the stock tach, probably only 4500 in reality, havent logged that yet ), 4.11 gears currently in the rear, just bought a set of 3.5's for daily use, more info below.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...e-updated.html
Old 09-01-2012, 07:13 AM
12 Second Club

Up top
Old 09-06-2012, 10:01 AM
12 Second Club

up top for a freshly rebuilt 80, new pump, and re-conditioned verter. Hope to have everything back in by next weekend at the latest. All new bushings and seals, BW high energy frictions and steel set, new pump, new forward housing, cut open and cleaned/ inspected converter, was all good, sealed back up with new lockup clutch.

Quick Reply: feeler: FS/FT;98 Z28 MWC Fab9, 4L80, LQ4