Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Corvette ZO6

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Corvette ZO6

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $25000
Mileage: 28375
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 $25,000 firm.
28,374 miles

-Hurricane Cold Air Intake
-Corsa Exhaust System
-MGW Short Throw Shifter
-Kenwood Head Unit
-Rockford Fosgate 500W Amp
-10” Memphis Audio 300W Sub
-5% Tinted Windows

This 2001 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 for sale has 28,374 miles and is in excellent condition. I bought the car about 6 months ago from Corvette Warehouse in Dallas, TX. I am selling the car because my priorities have changed (marriage, family) and I’m needing a truck. I am the second owner of this car and the only things I’ve done to the car since I’ve gained ownership are tint the windows and add the sound system. The car is very mechanically sound and has had the oil changed religiously every 3,000 miles. The car has been lowered, and I was told it was done by a dealership, although I’m not sure. I know the car has no drivability or alignment issues and rides better than any other Corvette I’ve driven. The exterior has no dings, scratches, or dents. The interior is red and black leather and everything works perfect. I am not trying to gain a profit on the car, just trying to sell for payoff. No tire kickers and serious buyers only. The car is located outside of Amarillo, TX. For more pictures or questions please call or text 806-382-5245. If I don’t answer, leave a voicemail and I will respond as promptly as I can. You can also contact me by email at hsmith@bh.com. Thanks for looking, and the price is firm.

For pics click here: http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...p?product=7909

Quick Reply: 2001 Corvette ZO6