Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

95 z28 lt1/t56 custom real fire flames. Whole car or roller.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 z28 lt1/t56 custom real fire flames. Whole car or roller.

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6800
Mileage: 100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Looking to move this so I'll throw this out there. $4,200 obo with stock wheels and no stereo. Still open to trades as well. Older project cars are ok too. Anything 50's or newer interests me. Let's talk. Want a new toy or cash to finish up other projects!!!

Well, got too many projects and I'm thinking it's time to let one go. Up for sale is a 1995 z28 with lots of mods. Tired of looking at it sit there. Runs and drives ok but could use a cap/rotor and possibly brake booster from sitting. I can fix it or beat me up on price and take it as is.
Also, if you like the car but not the paint I can repaint it a solid black to make a sale.
Willing to dismantle it too for a sale. I'll take less if I keep the wheels. Or I'd also be interested in selling it as a roller.
In short, I'm open to reasonable offers, partial trades, etc. not looking to part things out piece by piece. Roller only.
In short, let's make a deal if you're interested. Just be reasonable. In stock used up form I see them pulling 2500-3000. I'm open to almost anything cool. Just no bikes/four wheelers. Prefer something older but newer is ok too if the right vehicle catches my eye. Projects are ok too as long as the value is close or equal. Bear in mind I've been advertising this car at 6,800. Willing to take a hit but not a huge one. I want to move on to something else. I DON'T NEED TO.
Here's the details:

Engine:
Lt1 350 with ported heads and intake. Lt4 hot cam, 1.6 roller rockers. Pacesetter mid length headers and magnaflow cat back. Msd optispark, Taylor ignition wires, recent spark plugs. Cold air intake. PCM4less tuned ecu. Car put 319 horsepower to the rear wheels on a mustang dyno. Was told motor had about 10k on a rebuild when I bought the car and we've put another 20k or so on it.
Transmission/rear end:
T56 six speed with pro5.0 shifter. Was told it was rebuilt about 50k before we bought it. Shifts flawlessly and has never had any issues popping out of gear.
Rear end is a 10 bolt posi rear with 3.42 gears.
Interior:
Complete 30th anniversary Camaro interior swap out of a 97 Camaro. Interior is grey cloth with red inserts in the seats. Entire dashboard was also swapped at the same time for the 97 up style dash. Interior is in very good shape. Complete aftermarket stereo with Bluetooth enabled head unit, aftermarket door and rear speakers, as well as 2 10" subwoofers on the rear deck. In no way does any of it interfere with the t top storage area so no worries there.
Exterior:
Just painted last fall. Body is super clean, no rust underneath as well. Car is black with real fire flames airbrushed on the entire nose and onto the doors.
Wheels are black c6 zr1 replica wheels in 17" front and 18" rear with 275/40's all around.

Car runs and drives very nice. Doesn't need anything. I still drive it whenever the mood strikes but I have a small fleet of vehicles and it's time to move on. I'm not looking to give it away either so no lowball offers. Asking $6,800 obo. Would like to move it out.
Haven't even driven the car yet this year. No need for it. Want it to go, looking to move on to other things.

Trades? Car trailer +cash? Small ramp truck? Camper? I dunno, anything else? Partial trades plus cash considered if something catches my eye. NO BIKES OR ATV'S!!! I have zero interest in them.
Would really LOVE a 66-77 bronco since that's what a chunk of the money will most likely go towards anyhow...
Email or call/text 508-410-8078. Text is best. My phone speaker is dying and it's tough to hear on but I'll return all calls if you prefer.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No interest at all? Roller? Whole? Trades?
Possibly interested in an ls/t56 pullout of some sort in trade. Or any ls based motor and ls style t56.

Quick Reply: 95 z28 lt1/t56 custom real fire flames. Whole car or roller.