Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS WTT One of a kind 2000 c5 corvette FRC Z51. PRISTINE cond.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $16500
Mileage: 89500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This board gets worse everyday. GLWS
Old 09-17-2012, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Well at least its not this Vette LMAO. on Craiglist.. [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

1999 Yellow Corvette, 5.7, 60,000 miles, 6 Speed, Black Leather interior, All new Suspention ( Bilstein Shocks, Slotted and drilled Silver Non-rust Rotars, Painted Calipars and brackets, Ball Joints, Tie rods, Red Poly Urathane Bushings, New Axles, New ceramic pads, and parking brake shoes, Touch screen sterio with Navigation and HD Radio with Ipod Cable, sony amp fan, and 12" Kicker subs, Capasitor, Blue LCD lights on entire Interior, New rims (Spyders) with new Kumho's 345/30/19 on Back ( Biggest tire made) and 285/35/18 on front, Custom 10" stripe offset on entire car, custom flames on the sides, Fin on Rear truck, Alarm/remote start with loudest sirens, and trunck pop, shock sensors, Roll Bar, Nitrous Ready, Cold air intake, 4 point seat belt harness, and so so so much more. Completly restored. James 615-429-3576
29,900!!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I Dig everything minus the interior and the wing and maybe the system. other than that, I think it looks sharp! glws and price I think is close to what you might get if you put the stock interior back into it. and ditch the wing. IMO
Old 09-18-2012, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump ttt
Old 09-18-2012, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camarodude87
I Dig everything minus the interior and the wing and maybe the system. other than that, I think it looks sharp! glws and price I think is close to what you might get if you put the stock interior back into it. and ditch the wing. IMO
I agree.

People need to stop flaming, let the man sell his car or GTFO! Custom does NOT mean everyone will like it.

Bump for you OP. If I had more cash right now I'd definitely consider it. GLWS
Old 09-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by X R8TED
lmao.....its still ricer take that wing off and see how much your interest goes up, if i put a "functional" big *** wing to my car it still doesnt mean it looks good..but i hope you do sell it
Or take it off yourself
Old 09-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camarodude87
The wing can come off if someone doesn't like it. and the interior can also come off lol. So if I get around what Im asking and one doesn't like that stuff Off it comes.

was 29k for that car a joke? lol I like the guy in the background lmao.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Conrad
I agree.

People need to stop flaming, let the man sell his car or GTFO! Custom does NOT mean everyone will like it.

Bump for you OP. If I had more cash right now I'd definitely consider it. GLWS
Thank you sir, that's what I mean, if you don't like it fine, thats why there are 1000 of car manufactures, 1000 of aftermarket parts manufactures etc, Opinions and taste are to each there own. Im not forcing you to buy it or even look at it, but to bash it simply because you have no life and nothing better to do than troll forums, that's quite pathetic.

Thanks for the kind words, and it is quite a machine even minus the not so popular wing. It corners 'almost' as good as my friends Lotus which he races. which is only made to corner. And the stops on a dime and give's you the change. Alot of doe went into the suspension itself, It will go on ebay and for sure sell, I just despise ebay and Am in a semi hurry to get a truck, so the 19k is OBO feel free to shoot me offers.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by italianinjin
Or take it off yourself
Just give me an address and a sawzall and I'll be there shortly.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Guitar
Just give me an address and a sawzall and I'll be there shortly.
3/8 bolts. no sawzall needed.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Bump, lower price of 18,000OBO Trade's considered also. hell of a car for that price. Need to sell

Need a Truck for the business havent been trying to sell really recently. Just been enjoying it but it needs to go, Super low 16,500$ price tag.

Last edited by italianinjin; 12-16-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Are the Z06 brake ducts functional?
Old 09-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Launching!

Can you provide a close up shot? Not that I don't believe they're real, but the mesh just looks fake. Thanks

Old 09-21-2012, 09:26 AM
Teching In

Sure, out of town for a few days will post when I return. Are you local ? You can check the car out in person. The scoops are not gm but I made them functional The mesh is just a stainless
Old 10-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Teching In

Bump for 18,000 OBO or if you have something to trade in my required vehicles. Motivated to sell need a truck to tow my new boat!
Old 12-16-2012, 07:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That wing is too short to be functional. Real wings on c5's are level with the roof line for the best clean air. Not too bad but a lil hint of Florida rice.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by C5natie
That wing is too short to be functional. Real wings on c5's are level with the roof line for the best clean air. Not too bad but a lil hint of Florida rice.
Humm, well apparently someone missed Gas dynamics class... Being fortunate enough to have a mechanical engineering degree I understand the concepts of aerodynamics. Most dont... as displayed here. The comment about it being taller into cleaner air is correct, but to say it's to short to be functional is just plain ignorant. Prime example, I don't think the fella's at Pratt and Miller designed a "Non functional" wing in the competition c5R vehicle. Do you? Mine in fact is as tall or taller than that. Or should we all drive something like (second picture) this around. To be 'completely functional' that is.

Also read more, its 16,500 which is a very reasonable price for this car. I never understood the need for people to troll and bash a thread and provide no real value or need for the product being sold in these online forums. If you have no interest in the car great, keep it to yourself. But let's not make it worse by saying things that just dont make sense.
Attached Thumbnails FS WTT One of a kind 2000 c5 corvette FRC Z51. PRISTINE cond.-chevrolet-corvette-c5r-02.jpg   FS WTT One of a kind 2000 c5 corvette FRC Z51. PRISTINE cond.-scion-tc-race-car-front-wing1248450156.jpg  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wonder why this beautiful piece of art hasn't sold yet. There has to be another domestic ricer somewhere in the world.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Guitar
Wonder why this beautiful piece of art hasn't sold yet. There has to be another domestic ricer somewhere in the world.
Probably because I haven't been trying to sell it that hard. Kinda sad you'r life consists of finding threads on forums to say stupid crap about. You need a hobby and/or companionship sir. Or just buy a hooker. Maybe you'll be less inclined to enlighten the world with your mediocrity in life.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by italianinjin
Humm, well apparently someone missed Gas dynamics class... Being fortunate enough to have a mechanical engineering degree I understand the concepts of aerodynamics. Most dont... as displayed here. The comment about it being taller into cleaner air is correct, but to say it's to short to be functional is just plain ignorant. Prime example, I don't think the fella's at Pratt and Miller designed a "Non functional" wing in the competition c5R vehicle. Do you? Mine in fact is as tall or taller than that. Or should we all drive something like (second picture) this around. To be 'completely functional' that is.

Also read more, its 16,500 which is a very reasonable price for this car. I never understood the need for people to troll and bash a thread and provide no real value or need for the product being sold in these online forums. If you have no interest in the car great, keep it to yourself. But let's not make it worse by saying things that just dont make sense.
C5R was a hatchback, more aerodynamic with smoother transition into the wing. The notchback of a c5z produces turbulent eddies where your wing is, minimizing its effect. Also it should be mounted to the frame or else it will deflect and change the angle of the wing. Plus for it to go along with the spoiler is rice. I actually thought its a nice car minus the wing.

Btw every on Tech claims to be an engineer. Lol. For me, Mechanical Engineering BS from CSULA and fully licensed. Im a current Power Plant Engineer for the County of Los Angeles specializing in steam and power generation so please....

Last edited by C5natie; 12-16-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Quick Reply: FS WTT One of a kind 2000 c5 corvette FRC Z51. PRISTINE cond.