Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Chevrolet NBM Camaro Z28 Roller! Clean, Low Miles!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Chevrolet NBM Camaro Z28 Roller! Clean, Low Miles!!

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3000
Mileage: 86000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is a 1999 Camaro Z28. I purchased this car as a project car about 2 months ago after trading in my Z06. Well I decided that I think I want to get in another Z06 and get rid of this. I had some plans in making this a fun street car but I haven't done anything yet.

I purchased the car as a roller on here from a member. He took the LS1 and 4L60E out to put in a retro build. The car currently has around 86k miles on the body. It will come with a CLEAN NY TITLE! Never salvaged or rebuilt, which is hard to find in itself. The car is clean and straight aside from some nicks in the paint, a few dings and small scratches. I will be detailing the car as best as I can before showing it, just because I was planning to do it anyway.

The car will come with a couple of wiring harnesses and ecus. I do have a LS2 short block that apparently has a spun rod bearing. Add an extra 1k on top of the final price of the car if anyone wants that motor and the accessories that will come with it.

It has 4.10s in the 10 bolt rear axle I was told. Also has a Walbro 255 in the tank. The car doesn't have rear seats or a passenger seat. It will come with a new passenger side window motor as I was told the current one is very weak.

I will post pictures after I pull it out of the garage and detail it. I've seen rollers go anywhere from 1500-3500 depending on condition, mileage, mods, etc. This is a clean title, original V8 low mileage camaro in good shape. Lets make a deal!

You can also text me at 201-953-2599
Old 09-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump make an offer!

Quick Reply: 1999 Chevrolet NBM Camaro Z28 Roller! Clean, Low Miles!!