Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1984 El Camino with 2002 Corvette LS1 (Orlando)

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1984 El Camino with 2002 Corvette LS1 (Orlando)

Year: 1984
Make: Chevrolet
Model: El Camino
Price: $25000
Mileage: 84000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am ready to sell my project. its a 1984 ElCamino, with only 84,000 Original miles. It is extremely clean and presents itself very well. Both Interior and Exterior are 8.5/10. I have a folder with $28,000 worth of receipts that will go to the new owner. I built the car in my garage at home. I am a certified mechanic and I own a repar facility. It has a 2002 Corvette LS1 with full drive by wire throttle system. Its attached to a completely rebuilt 4L60E automatic transmission, and it has a brand new, Curry Ford 9" rear end with a 3.70 gear, and rear disc brakes. It has a March accessory system installed, it has ice cold ac, power steering etc. You can leave this car idling in 90+ degree weather with the ac on and it will not go over 195 degrees, thanks to a custom cross flow, 3 pass Griffin radiator and electric fan setup. Its got Street performance Headers, a full custom exhaust system that allows you to remove the rear end or tranny if needed. New front shocks, air shocks in rear, new road springs all around, American Racing wheels with Brand New Rubber. There is a rubber bed mat installed, but under the mat is immaculate. This car has zero rust on the body. It runs and drives like a new car, and has tons of power. I am not looking for any trades, and am asking $25k OBO. Please call or text my Google Voice number, 407-283-7535

Quick Reply: 1984 El Camino with 2002 Corvette LS1 (Orlando)