Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SOLD!! Dark red 01' Z28 Camaro auto T-tops $3,500 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3500
Mileage: 132000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by MaximusPrime

Not sure why LSPowered is the dick. He's just letting everyone else know the information the thread starter should have disclosed when he made the thread.

It looks shady when you don't mention all the stuff wrong with it.
exactly like i said above^^what the hell do you people expect for $3500-$4000??,i linked my phone number and disclosed all info by my own free will,and i dont care how it looks!,if you aint a buyer move along!
Old 10-11-2012, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LSPowered
FYI for anyone looking at the car: dent on passengers rear quarter,could use front tires and brake pads & everything works except AC. Previous owner had some sort of front end collision
Originally Posted by bmfIROC-Z
yes..dick..am i not allowed to leave anything out so potential buyers have to contact me personally to get additional information,so i can weed out tire kickers (yourself) and actuall buyers?,excuse me!, i freely told you everything that was wrong with the car,emailed you a ton of full size pics and gave you the vin with no problem,you think i dont know people talk??,but the dick move im referring to is how you had to go run like a little tattle-tale and post a post making me sound like im being dishonest or misleading,this car has a clean and clear title and vehicle report so you would have never even known anything about any of the SMALL issue's the car does have had i NOT been HONEST.
That lil piece that is bolded should have a picture in the post.
Making someone call to find out and waste both you and their time is stupid. Writing a good add, whether honest or deceitful, will help you find the buyer. If you had kept the information secret and none the wiser yes you would be an ******* but you are one as well for wasting peoples time.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Teching In

I have nothing in this but, none of your pics show a good shot of the passengers side, so someone might think you are trying to hide this. I drove 7 hrs to look at a "Perfect" 2000SS, a while back. Got there and it was crap. He showed me pics of another car. People are just cautious, and I can understand that. If someone tries to hide body damage, they might try to hide something else. I think you have a descent price on the car, not my color, but maybe someones...GLWS....
Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
That lil piece that is bolded should have a picture in the post.
Making someone call to find out and waste both you and their time is stupid. Writing a good add, whether honest or deceitful, will help you find the buyer. If you had kept the information secret and none the wiser yes you would be an ******* but you are one as well for wasting peoples time.
Get bent dude,your stupid and an ******* as well,good day *****!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Teching In

ok kids,this is gettin a little old now...i understand everybodys point...you can look back and see how many of you people have repeated the same **** the last guy said,I GET IT!,ive explained my point ,and the majority disagree's, FINE,if you dont like my pics,you dont like my description or you think im being misleading then MOVE ON and DONT ****** BUY IT!,simple as that!. p.s. to all you cry babies dont worry ill edit my post and list every little minute detail with pics of the tiney tiny little dent A.S.A.P,cause god knows how hard it is to send a private message or pick up a damn phone,wouldn't want anybody to break a nail or anything!..NOW.. who's gonna be the next TOOL to repeat the same **** the last guy said??

Last edited by bmfIROC-Z; 10-11-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Teching In

Bump!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Restricted User

ok kids,this is gettin a little old now...i understand everybodys point...you can look back and see how many of you people have repeated the same **** the last guy said,I GET IT!,ive explained my point ,and the majority disagree's, FINE,if you dont like my pics,you dont like my description or you think im being misleading then MOVE ON and DONT ****** BUY IT!,simple as that!. p.s. to all you cry babies dont worry ill edit my post and list every little minute detail with pics of the tiney tiny little dent A.S.A.P,cause god knows how hard it is to send a private message or pick up a damn phone,wouldn't want anybody to break a nail or anything!..NOW.. who's gonna be the next TOOL to repeat the same **** the last guy said??
FYI, this is not how to sell something. Acting this way only turns people off. Good luck.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Teching In

FYI, this is not how to sell something. Acting this way only turns people off. Good luck.
AND THE PRIZE GOES TO LSPOWERED!!,CONGRATULATIONS DEUCHE BAG!, FYI,its for sale in OTHER places other then LS1TECH and the price is right so it doesnt matter what you or any of your nutswingin' buddies think,K?,and im not acting any way,your an ******* lookin to bag on somebody and im defending myself,sorry natural reaction to ignorance,now,like i said about 3-4 times before...IF YOU AINT A BUYER THEN MOVE ALONG AND STOP BASHING ON MY SALE,PRETTY SURE THATS AGAINST THE RULES!,IVE UPDATED THE DESCRIPTION AND PICS SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU PEOPLE TO KEEP REPEATING THE SAME **** OVER AND OVER AGAIN. btw lspowered,not everybody sells their stuff the same way.

Last edited by bmfIROC-Z; 10-12-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Restricted User

AND THE PRIZE GOES TO LSPOWERED!!,CONGRATULATIONS DEUCHE BAG!, FYI,its for sale in OTHER places other then LS1TECH and the price is right so it doesnt matter what you or any of your nutswingin' buddies think,K?,and im not acting any way,your an ******* lookin to bag on somebody and im defending myself,sorry natural reaction to ignorance,now,like i said about 3-4 times before...IF YOU AINT A BUYER THEN MOVE ALONG AND STOP BASHING ON MY SALE,PRETTY SURE THATS AGAINST THE RULES!,IVE UPDATED THE DESCRIPTION AND PICS SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU PEOPLE TO KEEP REPEATING THE SAME **** OVER AND OVER AGAIN. btw lspowered,not everybody sells their stuff the same way.
Quoted just to save this gem.

I'm guessing you're a young guy.

Have a nice weekend, Billy Badass.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:30 PM
On The Tree

EPIC MELTDOWN

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE BRO
Old 10-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Quoted just to save this gem.

I'm guessing you're a young guy.

Have a nice weekend, Billy Badass.
ya like that??..lol...yes..i am a young guy,and will do pecker head.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MaximusPrime
EPIC MELTDOWN

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE BRO
Only little twerps say "EPIC'' lol..now,go play with your TRANSFORMERS,while the adults are talking.. BRO

Last edited by bmfIROC-Z; 10-12-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Sold!!!

Quick Reply: SOLD!! Dark red 01' Z28 Camaro auto T-tops $3,500 OBO