Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Mustang GT Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Mustang GT Turbo

Year: 2002
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $7500
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have up for sale a 2002 Mustang GT with an On3 Turbo Kit, It has a good bit of things done to it, everything is very tasteful, and clean. I'll try to list all of the mods, but I'm sure I'll leave something out.
On3 Turbo Kit, 70mm (Will need seals)
Tubular K member
Grip Coilovers in front
Eibach Proline springs and shocks in rear
Full Subframe connectors
Drilled and slotted rotors
Full 3" Exhaust piping to the back
Large 3'" Intercooler piping and intercooler
60lb Mototron Top feed injectors
UPR Fuel Rails
Pmas Mass air flow meter
Dual 03-04 Cobra Fuel pumps New.
Kennie Bell Boost a pump system
AEM Wideband
Spec stage 1 Clutch
99 Cobra Wheels
All power Full Option car minus leather seats.
Mach system that sounds amazing, 6 CD Changer

The Car over all is about an 8 out of 10, it will need small nick nack things that I've mostly taken care of , from getting it from prev owner.
The only real cons to the car are the turbo will need a rebuild, smokes a little, and the driver seat has a butt rub on the bolster. It needs small things done to it like a shift boot ( trying to hunt one down right now , shouldn't be too hard)

The car has been tuned by Speed Productions on 10lbs, and performs as it should and gets mid 20's mpg while doing it. I acquired the car in a trade, and thought I was going to clean it up and fix the nick nacks on it myself which I've mostly done and trade it for a nice toy. I'd have fun with being the car isn't my cup of tea. Someone spent a good bit of money on the car and took good care of it. The car needs nothing to drive daily, or take to the track. I've yet to take it to the track or anything , but the car came with a set of Bart Racing wheels and ET Slicks that never saw the track. The motor in it was from a 2002 car, and has just recently had the turbo kit put on it, I am the first person to drive the car with the new 120k mile motor in it and have babied it since the tune aside from checking to see if the Air fuel was right after the tune. It will make someone a VERY nice and fun car with a days worth of work $100.00.

I am asking $7500.00 For any questions I can be reached at 601- 842- 6538. The Car is located in Jackson , Ms. I am interested in trades. Would really like an LS Car, but open to others.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aaaaand for the right F body or price, i'll throw in the SCT tuner datalogger and a set of ET Slicks / bart racing wheels that i picked up today. Haven't used them yet.

Quick Reply: 2002 Mustang GT Turbo