Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 Chevrolet Camaro z28-383 stroker-over 400 rwhp--PRICE DROP $8,500.00--CASH TALKS

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8995
Mileage: 90100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by TexasTarnation
I also like how you spent 7k on a motor and got only 400hp. With 7k it should have all forged internals with forced induction, but no 7k and all you got was 400. Great job guy!
yes mr.fbody -- that idea is great !!! judging about your F-BODY knowledge maybe you can put your 3 piece of **** cars together and actually make 1 FBODY worth a damn....
Attached Thumbnails 1995 Chevrolet Camaro z28-383 stroker-over 400 rwhp--PRICE DROP ,500.00--CASH TALKS-wrecked-camaro.jpg  
Old 11-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

Yea that's why my 00 z is pushing 386 and I paid 7500 for it, and it's twice as clean as your piece of ****. My 95 t/a with heads and cam will go 400, and I won't eve get above 1300 in it. Just imagine what I could do with 7k instead of just 400 hp and then take a money loss like you did. Your clearly an idiot when you spend 7k on a lt1 and loss money and can only get 400hp, good job!
Old 11-24-2012, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TexasTarnation
Yea that's why my 00 z is pushing 386 and I paid 7500 for it, and it's twice as clean as your piece of ****. My 95 t/a with heads and cam will go 400, and I won't eve get above 1300 in it. Just imagine what I could do with 7k instead of just 400 hp and then take a money loss like you did. Your clearly an idiot when you spend 7k on a lt1 and loss money and can only get 400hp, good job!

LOL !!!!! OK you paid 7500 bucks for 386hp.. and you calling me a "idiot" for spending less money on more horsepower .. WTF ??????--- and yes i lost money considering the car was a roller for 500 bucks when i bought it LOL... BUT YES YOUR RIGHT MR.FBODY.. IM THE IDIOT ..LMFAO !!!!!!!!
KEEP HUMPING MY LEG DUMBASS
Old 11-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Staging Lane

I paid 7500 for the whole car that came with 386 you ******* retard! That's right, a whole ls1 z28 with lower miles that your lt1 for 7500. Do you finally understand lol? I could turn around and sell my z right now for 7500, and make every dollar back, and pushing what you were and the whole car cost me less than your shitty 400hp 7k motor lol! So to answer your question, no I didn't pay 7500 for 386hp, I paid 7500 for a badass z28 that came with 386 and a perfect body/interior and it was a 1 owner. You paid 7k for just a motor and ended up with ONLY 400 hp lol what a dumbass! If I put 1k into my car I would be at 440 rwhp, that means that total I would have 1k invested into my car, and have more HP than you did with 7k ha.

Last edited by TexasTarnation; 11-25-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Teching In

LOL.. WOW.. i was hoping you got awhole car out of the deal ... and im sure mr.fbody your car is badass.. you are badass !!!!! considering power is power and yes you could spend extra 1k but so could everybody in the world that has bad *** cars like you do..

with a few posts back and forth with you, i just got 1 question

DO YOU SPIT OR SWALLOW ??? i know youd suck 1 from time to time because your just like a woman when it comes to arguing LMFAO!!!

you know it all but have no facts to go along with whatever in the hell youve been rambing about lol... congrats for dumb **** of the year award
Old 11-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

That's all you got? Spit or swallow, let me go back to 7th grade so I can laugh my *** off then come back to the current time and tell you how lame that was. I'd be upset to if I spent 7k and was to stupid to only get 400hp and loss money in the whole deal. Good job again man can't wait to see what you can do in the future, mabye spend 10k on a vette and get 450hp, can you imagine! lol

Really though you should feel dumb as **** for that. I could by a lq9 shortblock for $700, put forged connecting rods and pistons for boost or juice, put ls3 heads and ls6 intake and get 450 rwhp all for about 3k. So good job taking a lt1 and spending twice as much and get less hp. You rule at sucking life bro!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Teching In

yes im sure you can do all ... you can also buy a pro-mod and make more horsepower.. everything you talk about is a bunch of IF'S and THE I COULD DO THIS AND I COULD DO THAT... LOL.. WHY DO I CARE ??? POINT IS :: CAR IS SOLD AND WITH WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THE SITUATION IS BEYOND ME....

how much you charge giving blow jobs anyways ???... from all the motors you talk about that you COULD build , you must be making a fortune sucking
Old 11-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Staging Lane

I give you facts and all you can say is I blow dick? Good job arguing like a kid. Fact is you spent way to much money, didn't get **** back in return and now you feel dumb as **** because I called you out. Anyone can take a lt1 and get 400hp with $1500 or less. Fact is you spent way to much money and didn't get hp numbers or your money back. Seems to me the fact is you suck at modding a simple lt1 motor, good job spending twice as much as everyone else and getting lower numbers. Like I said good job at sucking at life!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Staging Lane

Also I have better **** to do then argue with you bro. I learned never argue with an idiot, they will just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience. I can't make you understand just how dumb what you did was, but I at least tried. You win bro lol!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Teching In

what points have you made ???? you keep saying you can spend this and spend that??? all you have said and points you claim youve made is pointless.. i can slap a nitrous kit on it and make 600hp lol.. i mean common sense goes along way.. but then again its common sense... but yes mr.fobdy you are god and you know best so keep it up LOL ---

try doing some research before you make pointless comments
Old 11-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Staging Lane

Are you really that thick headed? All I said was that with 7k you should be able to get more than 400hp. That's it **** tard. Anyone on here knows that 7k should get you 500+ n/a rwhp. How's that for a fact? Fact is that I've found over 4 motors on ls1tech selling for under $3500 and with forged internals and with over 450 n/a to the ground. Do you get it now? 7k on ANY motor n/a should get you huge results, not with nitrous, just pure hp. You spent 7k on a motor, and got 400 hp. That's it!

Also just so you know I've had 5 messages telling me how ******* stupid you are and not to waste my time on and I quote " a jackass who spends 7k and gets that low of a number isn't worth arguing with." That's right guy, even other people have read this and agree with me. So go ahead, write me back and prove us all just how ignorant you are. Any lt or Ls motor with $3000 can have forged internals and push over 450+ hp. My real question is how did you even spend 7k and only get 400hp? It's like you tried to be a moron! Also, quit writing me, it seems like you just wana talk to me. Mabye you want to be my boyfriend, mabye you just want to suck my ****. Eighther way stop being a weirdo dick head. I don't like you ***, so quit talking to me and trying to get these nuts.

Last edited by TexasTarnation; 11-27-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Quick Reply: 1995 Chevrolet Camaro z28-383 stroker-over 400 rwhp--PRICE DROP $8,500.00--CASH TALKS