Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/K 1500
Price: $14000
Mileage: 73000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I have found another truck that I am wanting to purchase, so my truck is for sale. I am looking to get $14,000 for the truck. Price is a little negotiable, so don't be afraid to make an offer. The truck does have a clean and clear title. Here is some information on it:

1997 Extended Cab Silverado with 3rd Door
Bagged and Bodydropped
Custom Paint (Blue & Silver)
Used to be in StreetTrucks
22" Asanti Zebra Wheels with 265/35/22 Tires
OEM Cadillac Escalade front Clip
Cadillac Taillights
Fiberglass bed cover (Bed is also rhinolined)
Shaved everything (Including doors, third brake light and gas door)
Tailgate and rollpan are welded to the bed and painted (Looks awesome)
Remote control to pop the doors open (Can also roll both windows down using the remote)
Dynomat in the floor
Two airtanks under bed
10 switch control box (Has one switch that raises/lowers the front and rear at same time)
Truck runs great and rides very good
The switch that normally turns the outside dome lights on now turns the air tank on and off (Very quite)
Gets great gas mileage (I drove it from Iowa to Kentucky, about 8 hours, on half a tank of gas)

I just had a new interior installed, including a custom flamed headliner. However, it still needs seatbelts and rear seat brackets. Some of the interior pieces have been smoothed and painted silver. The truck was dynomatted from the floor all the way up to the roof, even over the rear windows. However, I had it taken off the windows and roof.

There are a couple of small scuffs on the bottom of the front bumper, and on the rear of the driver's side bed there is a small crack where it was let down too hard. But, it isn't bad at all. Other than that, the paint is very nice. I was told that it has a 4-link suspension. The truck will lay completely out on the body. The truck has around 72,000 miles on it. The truck runs and sounds great. It has an engine out of a 1995 and sounds and runs amazing. Everyone who has heard the truck says that the motor is one of the best sounding and running motors that they have heard.

Here are some more pictures:

www.photobucket.com/bodydropped_silverado
Attached Thumbnails 1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-slanted.jpg   1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-front-low-angle.jpg   1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-left-angle.jpg   1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-left-rear.jpg   1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-interior.jpg  

1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-engine.jpg   1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-flamed-headliner.jpg   1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-front.jpg   1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck-1997-silverado-dash.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1997 Bagged & Bodied Silverado Extended Cab Show Truck