Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

**2001 Z06** Torch Red/Mod Red... Cam, Full Bolton and very clean!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 07:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default **2001 Z06** Torch Red/Mod Red... Cam, Full Bolton and very clean!!

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $19500
Mileage: 77700
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale in My 2001 Z06. Car is Torch Red, with Mod Red interior. Car currently has 77,704 miles, but will slightly go up, as I drive the car to work a few times a week. I have only owned this car a couple months, but heres the LONGGGG story, made quick and simple. If you look through my old posts, I traded my SICK C5Z for this car, plus cash to me obviously. I intended on turning around and selling this car immediately. That plan went to hell. On the initial test drive, I mentioned that the car had a slight exhaust leak. No biggie, as I know these cars like the back of my hand(so I thought )... So after we made the deal, I drove the car to my grandmothers house, about 40 miles or so later, car started missing REAL bad. I limped it home, kinda bummed but worse case scenario, I was thinking a coil pack or something... WRONG!!!! after diagnosis, a couple lifters were calapsed and falling apart. SOOO.... Long story short again, I ended up pulling the engine and going through it. The bottom end looked great, bearing all looked like new actually(dont know if they maybe were replaced at some point, or just good oil changes ect). I ended up replacing the cam, dual valve springs, titanium retainers, keepers, pushrods, lifters, lifter trays, had the heads milled .020, flycut the pistons for assurance, ARP headbolts, new oil pump, timing chain and obviously gaskets. I wanted the car right...

So at that point, I was thinking of keeping the car since I lost a crap load of my profits from the other car. After much though/debate, Id rather just sell it and finish my house projects for now.

With all that said, car was tuned to a very nice and peppy 432rwhp and 397 rwtq... Its fast and manageable. Car is very clean... NOW that I own it, lol.. Id rate the exterior and interior at a 8.5-9 out of 10. Front bumper cas a small crack right by passenger running light. Interior is perfect beside drivers seat has a few wear marks, but nothing major. Car was cleaned a couple days prior to my crappy iPhone pics.

Asking only $19,500 O.B.O.
Title in hand and clear as can be(check car fax before trade was done)

Before the pics, heres a quick mod list, I am sure I might have missed something, BUT this basically gives you the 'down low' on the car....

SLP cam- specs: 236/236 .590/.590 112 LSA (part # 51014)
American Racing 1 ¾ long tubes
O/R X-pipe
Borla Catback
Haltech Intake
Larger Carbon Fiber air bridge
180* thermostat
Underdrive Balancer (don’t know the brand)
MGW shifter
Spec stg 3 clutch/tickmaster hydraulic’s
Tick remore clutch bleeder
RPM Level 4 transmission (painted black and stamped by RPM)
Pfadt adjustable coilovers(on all 4 corners obviously)
Brand new 18” C6Z style wheels and new tires
Fronts are nitto 555’s 255/40/18
Rears are Toyo Drag Radials 315/35/18
PPG Painted/Cleared lights
IPod hookup on stock radio
Mini shift light mounted on top of A-pillar
6K HID’s
20% tint
Slotted rotors with plenty of life left on pads

***EXTERIOR***

***INTERIOR***

***ENGINE BUILD***

THANKS FOR LOOKING, LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, JUST PM ME...

JASON
:

Quick Reply: **2001 Z06** Torch Red/Mod Red... Cam, Full Bolton and very clean!!