Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

***2000 Turbo Trans Am PT88 Feeler***

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***2000 Turbo Trans Am PT88 Feeler***

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $13000
Mileage: 5500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SC
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This car used to supercharged and is now in the process of being turboed. I bought this car from David a forum member on here. Ive been working on it for several months and have just got burnt on it. Im looking for trades that somewhat compare to what this car is but running so that i can enjoy. This car runs and will move under its own power now. All it needs to be finished is to have the new 323 rear pinion and gear installed and the new VFN sloped 5'' lift off hood installed. It needs a radiator fan and some type of boost controller. I have all the end specs and mods done if you need more. It now has a th400 built by cooks, chromemoly driveshaft, TCS torque converter, PT88 *brand new turbo and brand new pw44 v band wastegate. 4'' thick intercooler with all 3'' aluminum intercooler piping. New ratchet style shifter. Just for anyone who doesnt know this car when it was procharged with the d1-sc the car put down 730 rwhp. there is dyno vids on youtube from v8muscles.net Thanks and text me with any offer is you reply on here i prolly wont see it as quick thanks. 8649214532

For some reason its not letting me upload pics at this time will try again later.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:27 PM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

I have seen the car when taken apart and even then it was a nice car. She had the Mechum hood then.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Teching In

Thanks man yea its ALOT closer now. Wish i could find a decent trade.

Quick Reply: ***2000 Turbo Trans Am PT88 Feeler***