Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Pontiac Trans Am LS1/6 Speed HRE's & Bolt-ons! ($5000 obo firm)

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 10:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $5000
Mileage: 119700
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Is this car still for sale?
Yes, pm me for details so we can have all of this in writing.....Apparently people dont understand or like it when i tell them that the car is not perfect, has a few issues which i can clearly discus, all while pricing it well within reason, or best offer. First person with cash will get a decent car, thats running 100% up to par.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Radcannon
how come the engine and trans are lower mileage?
Bought the car as a roller, has a healthy 68,000 LS1 6 speed in it.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Radcannon
Had everything setup to go buy this car but he was unable to provide me a video of it running before I flew down. As of right now, not sure this car runs.
Videos of cold startup, and driving the car up and down can be sent at any moment, just Private message me you phone numbers or EMAIL and i will provide the goods. You will get videos of the car so you can hear how it sounds, and so you can see the oil pressure and gauge cluster, startup etc. Car runs and drives great!

**Sorry we couldnt coordinate on time, it was right inbetween one day off and shopping for my entire 20+ member family for christmas! Buyer wanted to fly in and drive the car back to detroit, from Florida, and needed to be on another flight the day after that which was risky overall(didnt want you to get stranded or possibly hurt with a tire failure). I advised against this to be honest as the tires on the car would really suck for a long trip, timing was bad, but glad to have heard from you though, sorry we couldnt work something out with the distance inbetween us, wish you were closer to show it to you and cut you a deal!
Old 01-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK you ******* dip ****, first off I never said sorry for wasting your time, you wasted mine and alot of money. My UNCLES money yes, it was for him you idiot. Borrow someone truck and trailer, not everyone has a God***n truck and car hauler. Your so full of ****, I can't wait for someone else on here to go look at that POS and post their feedback as well. I was only being nice because your MOMMY was there, if that guy flew down and seen what he wasted a flight on, you might not be so lucky. You don't know what the **** decent is, I never said anything about wanting a low miles perfect car. Take some pictures in the daylight to show all the real flaws and clear pictures of the interior, oh and you can not tell anything about the fog lights from your angled pics moron!! If you think I wasn't expecting a kind of crappy car, I wouldn't have been on the road for 25 hours with no sleep. Between me and the guy with me, we have owned 11 F-Bodies, I know decent when I ******* see it. We drove over 1300 miles and never popped the hatch or took the car for a drive, what does that tell you. Oh and those "BONUS" HRE that are pitted, curbed, bent, and chrome peeling piece of ****'s. You would be lucky to get a couple hundred dollars for the wheels. You are such a ******* IDIOT you are riding around without and air filter, cruising next to the beach while salt and sand fills your motor, I mean seriously how stupid are you. There is really nothing else to say, its sad to see such a awesome car in such poor shape.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Teching In

This is a black six speed t-top ls1 trans am for 4k which is what he said the bottom dollar would be. Why in the **** is it not sold yet?? Yes its that big of a hunk of **** that we wouldnt even give 3k for after wasting all that money and time. You didnt even get one bid on ebay. Go **** yourself and quit acting like you know what the **** your talking about and quit wasting peoples time and money. Take close up daylight pics of that pile of **** and post them on here. I bet you wont do it. If you go look at it bring a stick to hold the hood up while looking at everything thats fucked up because its missing the god damn hood struts too. Go drive that mother ****** into the ocean and do everyone a favor and dont ever own another f-body you dont deserve one.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Ohhh dont forget to take your little hand held scanner out before you drive into the ocean because the ******* gauges dont work and thats the only way to read them you bitch.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Teching In

bump for one hell of a car!!!!!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

Still waiting on my alt relocation bracket from 2009 bud. In case you forgot, here's the thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...o-bracket.html
Old 01-03-2013, 02:54 PM
TECH Regular

Hahahahaha I'm loving this thread
Old 01-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Staging Lane

Looks lke a scammer is exposed yet again and he's still not banned?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:00 PM
TECH Resident

Banned for what? Listen RALBERT, i have a job, multiple cars, a life, and a black Trans Am which someone might want to buy. I asked for a dollar amount if you didnt like it, thats fine offer me a lowball deal and I reject it and be done with it. The car will sell itself I have all the time in the world. The gauges work perfectly fine, the only gauge that does not work is the temp gauge that is why i have a diablo sport tuner to go with the car so the new owner doesnt freak out and think it overheats, which it clearly does not. If you had some words to say you should have said them when you were in my face. Drive your midget hillbilly *** down here and get knocked the **** out, its that simple. Like i said i have multiple things going on and dont have time to be dealing with **** from you. Who the **** gets on here and does the **** you do? Garbage *** petty people like you should be banned on the spot. I have a life, a full time job, and many others things, in addition to a Trans Am. None of which you have, and all of which you should look into getting.

Back on topic if an admin were to see this **** he shouldve taken you off my thread. The ******* car is running and driving, lets say its beat to hell which it isnt, it still is not worth the measely $1000 this RALBERT guy offered me. Its a 6 speed with a LS1 and it looks like it does in the pictures, noty perfect by any means. Potential buyers dont like it, thats fine???? Offer me what you think its worth and we will work something out. Im not scamming anyone, nor am I hiding anything. TTT Bump for a driver.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by kratos2250
Looks lke a scammer is exposed yet again and he's still not banned?
Not a scammer kratos by any means just too busy with life to spend my hours on this site. You think i would still around trying to list a CAR amongst other items with great feedback if i was a scammer? Dont think so.
I also have over 300 items sold with perfect feedback on ebay so im not worried about people hyjacking my thread and talking alittle smack. Its all part of the game, haters are going to hate, im not mad at all there just giving me more attention and i actually dont even have to bump this to the top, they do it for me haha. To the Top
Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by rio95cobra
Hahahahaha I'm loving this thread
So am I man, this one guy with 2 posts thats wants to spend $3000 on a perfect car that coincidentally just signed up a week ago is cracking me up. I wish he would have acted like the bitch that he is in person.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Deezl SS
Still waiting on my alt relocation bracket from 2009 bud. In case you forgot, here's the thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...o-bracket.html
With all due respect I am efficient at shipping items out and/or refunding everything if things did not work out, if the item was never sent to you location for whatever reason i truly apologize and will look up the transaction in detail. Im pretty sure i sent a kit your way even though i do admit it might have been late. I will be glad to give you a refund (even though the damage has already been done), like i said I am not hiding anything nor am i trying to scam people. Im not going to dissapear off the face of the earth and laugh my way to the bank to buy a mercedes due to a small amount of money, just doesnt make sense. I do see where you're coming from and I never did see that thread you created man if not i wouldve fixed it right then and there and we woulda been good to go. Let me know if you have our convo and i will get you some kind of compensation or a brand new kit, whichever youd prefer.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ralbert00
Ohhh dont forget to take your little hand held scanner out before you drive into the ocean because the ******* gauges dont work and thats the only way to read them you bitch.
All gauges work perfectly fine except for Temperature gauge which i kindly told your douchebag self that it was the temp sensor on the driver side cylinder head. Simple and directly to the point, no bullshit. Diablo predator tuner is so that new owner sees that it doesnt overheat and has proof that im not ******* around. Do us all a favor and go kill yourself.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:41 PM
TECH Resident

This is a black six speed t-top ls1 trans am for 4k which is what he said the bottom dollar would be. Why in the **** is it not sold yet?? Yes its that big of a hunk of **** that we wouldnt even give 3k for after wasting all that money and time. You didnt even get one bid on ebay. Go **** yourself and quit acting like you know what the **** your talking about and quit wasting peoples time and money. Take close up daylight pics of that pile of **** and post them on here. I bet you wont do it. If you go look at it bring a stick to hold the hood up while looking at everything thats fucked up because its missing the god damn hood struts too. Go drive that mother ****** into the ocean and do everyone a favor and dont ever own another f-body you dont deserve one.
Bottom dollar was because i was trying to be a semi decent guy and help YOU out without giving the ******* car away for free which is what you wanted me to do. You not only lowballed me, you basically dragged your ******* so low on the ground your scuffed your ******* on the concrete, might wanna get that checked out.
Second off the price was to help you out since your broke joker *** was coming down to come see the car with your buddy because you couldnt tell the difference from a lug nut to a chewed up camshaft stuck in your ***. I immediately showed you the scanner and the gauge that was not working and you immediately told me "oh i dont know nuthin' bout any of that thats why i brought my friend duhhhhhh" So you couldnt read numbers or tell an RPM gauge from a temp gauge, NICE! Now i understand why you would tell everyone on here that ALL the gauges dont work. Its all good though you and your internet drama dont bother me one bit, all this **** youre stirring will come back to you one way or another my man, thats the only thing you can count on, that and forever staying a ******* gaptoothed virgin. I am gladly making a high definition video of the car running and driving as it sits with nothhing done to it specifically to show that first and foremost your a ******* ******** and should not be allowed to purchase anything till you at least have your own money, and "B" to show everyone that your a liar. Plain and simple, to the point, showing interior gauges, all that ****. If a buyer wants a running driving LS1 trans am that has relatively low miles, with a fresh drivetrain, NEVER been in an accident, CLEAN title car then im sure that person will buy it. If that person wants a good deal on a running car, great, if not just move on. The car will sell itself, i dont have to do anything except correct false statements from scumbags like you that "have all the time in the world at the moment" and spend their days hijacking threads and twiddling their *** hairs. If it were perfect like some people would like it, anyone would be paying $8K+ for an LS1 Fbody. I guess some people are just born with the IQ of a fruit loop. Im gonna kill you with kindness my friend. Keep bumping my thread up to the top. I do appreciate it... <<no **** this is the actual photo of this dude RALBERT. Talk to you soon "bud".
Patiently waiting for an administrator to get this character off my thread...???
Old 01-03-2013, 06:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Deezl SS
DeezL, I do remember your user name specifically(new york area) and am currently looking for the reciept/transaction in my paypal history. Im positive i sent you your item a bit late but i did send it. Reason being is because i remember rushing that day to the post office to ship it to you. Either way besides the point still my screw up, let me know if or how i can make it up to you if you are currently looking for other parts etc and i will gladly help you out however I can.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:15 PM
TECH Resident

OK you ******* dip ****, first off I never said sorry for wasting your time, you wasted mine and alot of money. My UNCLES money yes, it was for him you idiot. Borrow someone truck and trailer, not everyone has a God***n truck and car hauler. Your so full of ****, I can't wait for someone else on here to go look at that POS and post their feedback as well. I was only being nice because your MOMMY was there, if that guy flew down and seen what he wasted a flight on, you might not be so lucky. You don't know what the **** decent is, I never said anything about wanting a low miles perfect car. Take some pictures in the daylight to show all the real flaws and clear pictures of the interior, oh and you can not tell anything about the fog lights from your angled pics moron!! If you think I wasn't expecting a kind of crappy car, I wouldn't have been on the road for 25 hours with no sleep. Between me and the guy with me, we have owned 11 F-Bodies, I know decent when I ******* see it. We drove over 1300 miles and never popped the hatch or took the car for a drive, what does that tell you. Oh and those "BONUS" HRE that are pitted, curbed, bent, and chrome peeling piece of ****'s. You would be lucky to get a couple hundred dollars for the wheels. You are such a ******* IDIOT you are riding around without and air filter, cruising next to the beach while salt and sand fills your motor, I mean seriously how stupid are you. There is really nothing else to say, its sad to see such a awesome car in such poor shape.
Fog lights are clear as day MISSING in all pictures from day one that i got the car and you knew this yet you still acted surprised when you asked "Where are the foglights?". My MOMMY? What are you 12? Just so you can get a speck of ******* light in that tiny *** peanut brain of yours, she was only there to sign off the ******* title to the car because it was in my DEAD FATHERS ******* name and she was the only one that could do it with a copy of his ******* death certificate at the DMV, so go **** yourself once again ******. HRE's are used and abused, one wheel is bent the rest just have scratches, never denied that at all, i actually advised against driving it across the country to the previous guy who wanted to fly down because he wanted to drive from Florida to Detroit, Michigan!! I even told you the same damn thing and your dumbass knowing the car was in this condition still came down expecting a "decent" showcar. That is why you brought a ******* trailer remember??? I know what decent looks like and ive owned a dozen of them myself, worked on hundreds more, and decent to normal people means it might be all there from 10 feet away but its for sure going to have alot of **** wrong with it, hit or fucked up title, and a ton of miles. This car however has a so so paint job (to my standards), its a CLEAN title, NO accidents except for a shopping cart, and a perfectly reliable drivetrain with relatively low miles, not your cup of tea? Fine, just dont be a bitch about it and blame anything on me just because YOU drove somewhere to see a car that YOU wanted to buy for YOURSELF (not your uncle) when YOU should have asked all the questions before YOU drove 23 hours. Sound right??? If you ask me you're the one with no common ******* sense. Nice HRE's cost more than the whole car, you cant put 2 and 2 together thats why I feel no remorse nor do i give a **** if you drove across the globe, again your dumbass knew all of this information and you still want to bash my thread??? **** off dude. I will take as many pictures as the potential buyer wants. Again nothing to hide, not worried about that at all.
Next to the ocean with salt and sand??? ARe you on crack ******? We were in the middle of the city at a gas station 100 miles away from a beach. Air lid accordian silicone hose was disconnected for 10 minutes to show you the car because i wasnt going to include a $350+ cold air kit, so i threw the stock airbox on it and drove it, car still running perfectly filter back on, no harm done i wasnt driving through a ******* sandstorm it was a perfectly clear sunny day. Next time you take your car (if you can ever afford one) to a track and see someone run an open filter on a turbo car going 100+mph think about the stupid minimalist **** you just mentioned, youre that petty. If it is or was such an awesome car blame the ******* previous owner that didnt take care of it and dont lowball good people so god dam much, I was perfectly cool with you until you got your panties in a bunch and went off, sour taste in your mouth? Cry baby couldnt get his "dream" car, awwww, tsk tsk. I got the car to look decent even to the lowest of standards that is why i am selling it for this price OR BEST OFFER. Nothing is set in stone nor are we ever guaranteed another day on this planet, its not rocket science YOU ******* RETARD. To the top once again. Wow, Any other questions, comments or concerns? Anyone? Im an open book.

Still waiting on an admin to scoop up this shitfest and ban this dude.

Last edited by fenix999; 01-03-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Albert, please do check because I never received anything (refund or bracket). I have our convo's saved from 2009. If I would have received either, I would never have posted in your thread.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fenix999
You know what they say when you guys ASSUME. You know what shitty would be??? Shitty would be that the buyer knew all of this, still expected a low mileage perfect car with AMG Mercedes black paint and wants to bash my thread because he forgot he was buying A 14 YEAR OLD CAR. Thats what Yup that would qualify as shitty. Pricing a vehicle correctly, showing pretty good pictures with detail, answering all questions and not being shady about anything, honestly, reasonably, without GIVING THE CAR away to some turd buyer for $1000 lowball offer, NAW thats not right, what must i be thinking?? You guys crack me up on here, i wonder if all people do here sometimes is troll around and cause drama. Ramaire, if you want to hear it from the horses mouth PM me and i will be glad to discuss everything. If you're not interested i dont even know why you're trying to "UP" your post count with a worthless post.
a 14 YEAR OLD CAR with a "fresh 2 month old paint job".

hmmm...

Quick Reply: 1998 Pontiac Trans Am LS1/6 Speed HRE's & Bolt-ons! ($5000 obo firm)