Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Honda 750 Chopper

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2003 Honda 750 Chopper

Year: 2003
Make: Honda
Model: Accord
Price: $0
Mileage: 3500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Red

Name: Jason
Means of contact: EMAIL! icanuhngi@aol.com

Description: It is a 2003 Honda 750DCB that has been completely customized. (ignore the market place listing saying Accord, had to choose something...)

To name a FEW things:
Stretched tank from Wild card Customs
forward controls from a harley softtail.
renegade custom wheels (brake rotors to match)
1.5 Cp bars
Ardcore choppers rigid rear end clip
200 rear tire
custom Ostrich skin seat
custom headlight
house of kolor paint
custom harley sidemount
stainless braidied lines
bar wires were wired internally
custom intake with jet kit
Lizard Lights (I think is the correct name) - LEDs hidden around the bike that light up, flash, change color. Comes with remote. Will try to take a picture at night of this.

MUCH, MUCH, more. I am the third owner of the bike. Second owner didn't have it very long, and I actually found and maintain contact with the original owner/builder. He has given me permission to pass on his contact info to whomever purchases/trades for the bike. I WILL NOT PROVIDE IT TO ANYONE ELSE. He built this bike in his garage, and has a new bike, which was just featured in a Yamaha commercial, along with himself. I say all this just to convey that the bike is solid and was built right. It runs great. It's also been garage kept 100% of the time I've had it, and I'm 99% sure its been garaged 100% of its life.

Ii is a 750, its not a big bike, which I love about it. Its not a pro street chopper or something with an obnoxious rake. It rides smooth and is very easy to maneuver on. Measures 8 feet from the tip of each wheel.

BAD: I dropped it. At about 2-3 MPH making a right turn, the rear hit gravel, and spun out from underneath me. IT popped the right forward control off, and I had bolts made to fix that. Slight scratch on the right hand grip, and some scratches on the lower exhaust pipe. These are noticeable up close. From 5 feet away, looks perfectly fine. I have a friend that dry humps the bike every time he is in my garage (don't worry, no mess) and didn't notice the scratches until I pointed them out to him a week ago (they've been there a few months now). It also has two bubbles in the paint on the gas tank. They were there when I purchased it. They don't bother me, but once you know they're there, theres no going back.

I'm open to trades. I could be interested in a much cheaper bike (that I could sell) + cash, a new daily driver, not really sure. I will say I am mainly looking for something plus cash, since the main reason I'm selling it is due to the fact I just bought my house, and need money for that. Having this and a 500HP camaro are luxuries I don't need right now. If you want to trade, I will not "Check your thread". Please take the time of posting a link to your thread, or a picture of what you have.

I would sell out right, however I have no idea what I would ask for it. If you want to buy it straight up, send me an offer. I'll add, I would love to have an 05 and up Jetta TDi, if that interests anyone. I also CANNOT add any cash on top of any trade.

edit: Just rode for a little over 2 hours. ran great. Let it sit once I got home and no leaks anywhere. I also forgot to mention the battery is 2 months old.

Pictures: These pictures are from Saturday (10/20)
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-e3yi3.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-erbfp.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-5ewip.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-rjkn3.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-k7xso.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-j7hvp.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-hyfsm.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-s1myw.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-k5ihr.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-qjlqg.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-nzwh3.jpg
2003 Honda 750 Chopper-lnwsa.jpg

Last edited by WutupYo; 11-13-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Quick Reply: 2003 Honda 750 Chopper