Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Berger Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Berger Camaro

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $24900
Mileage: 63600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 2001 Berger Camaro that I have owned for the past 5 years. As most of you know this is an extremely rare collectible. It is a modern day COPO/YENKO sold by Berger Camaro in Grand Rapids Michigan. This is one of 30 produced in 2001. They only produced 10 Navy Blue Berger Camaro's. It is sure to appreciate in value.

This is a two owner car that has always been garage kept, and well maintained. It is a joy to drive. It has over 400 hp, but was listed as 380 due to restrictions from Chevrolet. I believe it is the only one with chrome Cragar wheels ordered from GMMG. The Berger package included: 1960's style Cat Back Chambered Exhaust, progressive-rate elbach springs, slotted front and rear rotors, red power coated brake calipers, vintage grill with 1969 SS emblem, car numbered on windshield and rearview mirror, front bumper stripes, black rear tail light panel, Berger emblems on tail panel and fenders, numbered dash plaque and key fobs, rearview mirror with compass/temp/auto-dimmer, silver faced gauges with logo, power antenna, short throw shift stick, and more.
This car is fully documented. I have the order sheet from both Berger Camaro and GMMG. The owner's manual was signed by the Berger family.

$24,900. Send me a message if you would like additional information. Serious inquiries only.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Berger Camaro-car-front-small.jpg   2001 Berger Camaro-car-rear-small.jpg   2001 Berger Camaro-car-interior-small.jpg   2001 Berger Camaro-car-gauges-small.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2001 Berger Camaro