Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collector Edition * CETA * 24,000 Miles * M6 HURST

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collector Edition * CETA * 24,000 Miles * M6 HURST

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $22750
Mileage: 24000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Gents, I am probably going to kick myself in the a$$ for this but up for sale is my 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collector Edition CETA with 24,000 original miles on her. She is # 476 out of 2390 produced for the Z15 Collectors Series. The CETA is equipped with the 5.7L LS1 V8 engine matted to a HURST 6-speed Manual transmission producing over 325 HP 350 TQ. I am the second adult owner of this car and the only adult who drives it…not even my father and forget about my wife!! She has the most desirable color scheme, Collector Sunfire Yellow with the Daytona 500 graphics on solid Ebony (Black) leather interior. She is fully optioned out for 2002, including HURST ‘Short Throw’ Shifter, Traction Control, 12-Disc CD Changer and of course T-Tops…which is awesome during the summer nights!!

I am on the border of letting her go as I don’t need to but then again there is a “Bun in the Oven”. I have all brochures including the window sticker. She has never seen snow or salt and only a handful of times in the rain from the prior owner. She is in mint condition and parked in the garage and only used on nice sunny days or days when the wife is PMS’ing!! I have went to a ton of car shows and I receive a ton of compliments and rightfully so!! She has not been abused AT ALL…No tracks, No autocross, etc…just highway cruising. She is completely stock and original!

So if you are looking for a well maintained sports muscle car then you are looking at it!! MY Loss, YOUR Gain…this is practically a RARE new car!!! SERIOUS INQURY ONLY…NO JOY RIDES at all!!! The CETA will not be taken out if the roads are wet or still filled with salt…no exceptions! There are no liens on the CETA, title in hands!!! Located in Westchester County, NY.

Asking Price: $22,750
OR I will trade for a low mileage 1989 Turbo Trans AM OR 1987-1990 Trans AM GTA in Stock form. (That is all so please do not ask for any other trades)

At Cars & Coffee at F40 Motorsports from Velocity "Chasing Classic Cars"

And she sleeps in here....

Old 11-22-2012, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice! GLWS!
Old 11-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Teching In

Thanks!! She is also on autotrader now.

I will try to get some more pics this weekend if it is nice out! Any questions about her you can email me or PM me anytime.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Beautiful car!!! I hate to see you sell, because it surely wont get the care you have given. 25 yrs down the road, thats going to be a real gem, if its kept as is.GLWS
Old 09-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Teching In

BUMP....still throwing a feeler out there. If she sells great, if not she stays!!

She now has over 25k miles on her and still is a bad *** ride! I put on new Daytona 500 door decals which are better quality. Besides that she remains the same, parked in the garage and use for just a few car shows this year!

So I am now a new dad with new priorities in life. The little one now takes up my time but I would still like to have a little something in the garage so trades plus $$ might be accepted.

I would only be Intrested in TA WS6 or Firehawk in manual with under 50k miles and with no to little mods!!! I would also accept GTA's & TTA's as well! Closer to NY the better!! I will get some new pics of her shortly. PM me with info or email me at silverse96@msn.com

Quick Reply: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collector Edition * CETA * 24,000 Miles * M6 HURST