Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994 Camaro Z28 Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Camaro Z28 Convertible

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1500
Mileage: 91266
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is my Camaro that I've owned for the last 14 years. I have too many other cars and do not have the time or space to get back to this one, unfortunately. It's been a hard decision since I've grown up with this car, but I know it's time to let it go to someone who wants it. You are really getting a great car for only $1500. I am located in San Diego, CA.

The car has been stored in my garage so it has not been subjected to sun or weather related damage. I have drained and kept fresh fuel in the tank. The engine starts right up and runs fine.

Currently the car is registered as non-operation (meaning it can't be driven on public roads) in California since I haven't driven it in the past 4 years. The title is clean and the fees are all paid up. I can help with getting a temporary moving permit if needed.

Please read on for additional details and what the car needs.

Exterior:
As you can see from the pictures, the body is in great shape with no damage. It looks incredible for an 18 year old car. There is no rust at all.

The paint is very glossy and the only defect is some spider-webbing on the front bumper which isn't very noticeable.

The convertible top is still holding up well with no fading.

The tires still have tread but they are very old and should be replaced. The wheels are acceptable but not in the greatest shape. They have some curb rash and cracking paint.

Interior:
The interior is near mint. The seats have no holes or wear. The only issue it does have is a slow passenger side window motor.

Engine:
The engine runs very strong and only has 91266 miles.

It still has stock internals and the only modifications are a Moroso cold air intake, aluminum intake pipe, and a Flowmaster muffler that was welded into the stock piping.

It does have the intake manifold oil leak from the back, it's not bad, but the manifold should be resealed eventually

The A/C is slowly losing its charge. The system will need to be resealed and recharged. The compressor may also need to replaced.

Transmission:
Originally the car was a 6 speed. However due to a knee injury, I swapped a 700r4 automatic in it. I used factory parts for the swap since this transmission was stock on a 1993 Camaro. The only aftermarket parts are a B&M shifter and transmission cooler. I also have an Autometer guage mounted in a pod to monitor the temp.

I do still have the T56 6 speed and all the stock parts to swap it back in. I would be willing to sell them to whoever buys the car for an additional $800. I will not sell separately.

Suspension:
All stock and everything is still tight. Brakes are good with cross drilled rotors up front and Performance Friction pads all around.

Please PM me with any questions. I can provide additional pics at your request. No trades.

Old 11-29-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Very Interested can you PM me any more info on this, would It be able to be driven back to Texas with the current intake leak??
Old 11-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very interested would you ship the car, i live in IL.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I was planning on going to get it myself, update please?

Quick Reply: 1994 Camaro Z28 Convertible