Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Old 12-15-2012, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $13249
Mileage: 57000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

$13,249

57,000 Miles
Automatic Transmission
8-Cylinder Engine
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Tan

Features: A/C: Front, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bucket Seats, Cruise Control, Fog Lights, Leather Interior, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Premium Sound, Rear Window Defroster, Remote Keyless Entry, Sunroof/Moonroof, Tinted Glass

Additional Selling Points: 2 - Owner Car, Original owner was a doctor, second owner a school teacher, NON SMOKER, Legal window tinting, Factor Option - Chrome Alloy Wheels w/ New Tires, Factory Optional AM/FM/CD Monsoon Stereo System, Factory T-Tops, 5.7 Liter LS1 engine, Always operated with Shell V-Power Super Premiun gasoline, Operated with the factory fill Mobil 1 oil and either the factory AC or Mobil 1 filter, Under Hood cold ram air package, 3.42 Positive Traction Rear Wheel Drive, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Aero Appearance Package, Up Level Rear Deck Spoiler,Tilt/Cruise Keyless entry, power door locks, Vanity mirrors

Daytime Phone: 903-824-2280
E-Mail: steven@smithtex.com
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am-dsc01767-1-.jpg   2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am-dsc01764-1-.jpg   2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am-dsc01770-1-.jpg   2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am-dsc01773-1-.jpg   2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am-dsc01777-1-.jpg  

Last edited by Steven Smith; 12-24-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Moon roof/sun roof? Thats killer!! Lol. Also based on pics thats not a cold air kit, and you cant sell on tech without more posts and or time. So glws on this one but your breaking rules.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by baalic
Moon roof/sun roof? Thats killer!! Lol. Also based on pics thats not a cold air kit, and you cant sell on tech without more posts and or time. So glws on this one but your breaking rules.
Yes it is. Same setup I have on mine. There's an aluminum ram air tray that runs under that lid on an angle down to the bottom of the car. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

It doesnt show a pic of it, for one and two the rules are still being broken by trying to sell without following the rules.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:28 PM
11 Second Club

Who are you, the FBI? Who gives a ****. Let the man sell his car, all he is doing is offering a nice car to anyone whose looking. Not like he's spamming trying to sell everything in his garage.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Teching In

haha. thats awesome.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camaro396
Who are you, the FBI? Who gives a ****. Let the man sell his car, all he is doing is offering a nice car to anyone whose looking. Not like he's spamming trying to sell everything in his garage.
Ibtl!!
Old 12-16-2012, 12:16 AM

Yes it does have moon/sun roof/t-top... whatever you want to call it. The vehicle also has an SLP cold air pack that picks up in the lower high pressure area of the front end. Sorry if I don't have the terminology to suit you.

I began on LS1Tech back in 2004.....primarily as an observer. I can't remeber my login and pw, so it was easier to login under an external account that I have again held for a long number of years. So, what rule are you speaking of that has been broken? No intentional misleading at all.

Steven Smith

Last edited by Steven Smith; 12-16-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:39 PM

I forgot to mention. I also have the Firebird front insert for the bumber for cars in states that do not require front license plates.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Steven Smith
Yes it does have moon/sun roof/t-top... whatever you want to call it. The vehicle also has an SLP cold air pack that picks up in the lower high pressure area of the front end. Sorry if I don't have the terminology to suit you.

I began on LS1Tech back in 2004.....primarily as an observer. I can't remeber my login and pw, so it was easier to login under an external account that I have again held for a long number of years. So, what rule are you speaking of that has been broken? No intentional misleading at all.

Steven Smith
On a site geared for enthusiasts to help credibility and the sale of said car, call it what it is, T-Tops, "which I think all Trans Am's had" and the SLP Ram Air Setup... Also it says this account was made Decemeber of 2012, with 0 Posts. These are the classified rules that were set on tech that if you were here for so many years would know...

Eaither way good luck with sale, car looks clean, and Im guessing by the lack of the mods removing this thread that they don't care. "also i didn't think you were allowed more then one account......im not a mod though so its not me you have to convince'
Old 12-19-2012, 02:16 AM
11 Second Club

On a site geared for enthusiasts to help credibility and the sale of said car, call it what it is, T-Tops, "which I think all Trans Am's had" and the SLP Ram Air Setup... Also it says this account was made Decemeber of 2012, with 0 Posts. These are the classified rules that were set on tech that if you were here for so many years would know...

Eaither way good luck with sale, car looks clean, and Im guessing by the lack of the mods removing this thread that they don't care. "also i didn't think you were allowed more then one account......im not a mod though so its not me you have to convince'
"Rules that we set on tech" ?? Who is we? The moderators and admins set the rules. Not you...or us. So quit enforcing them like you have any poll here. You sure ****** whine more than a mod would. You must have been the kid in gym class that never got chosen when picking teams.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camaro396
"Rules that we set on tech" ?? Who is we? The moderators and admins set the rules. Not you...or us. So quit enforcing them like you have any poll here. You sure ****** whine more than a mod would. You must have been the kid in gym class that never got chosen when picking teams.
So now we are going to cuss and raise hell? From the guy with the Mustang in his sig sorry but i cant take you seriously. But on that note, tons of free bumps for a car that has gained zero interest on tech. Unless its via pm.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:03 AM
11 Second Club

So now we are going to cuss and raise hell? From the guy with the Mustang in his sig sorry but i cant take you seriously. But on that note, tons of free bumps for a car that has gained zero interest on tech. Unless its via pm.
The "mustang in my sig" is worth more than every car you have listed in your signature, so you can blow me. And if it makes you feel any better, I also own this:

And this:

So hopefully my small collection of Chevrolet products is enough for you to take me somewhat seriously. Plus, you can't slam me about taking stabs and then take a stab at the OP about no one showing any interest. Every time I sell a car I receive 5 PMs for every 1 post in the for sale thread.

You can choose to keep replying to me, in which I will continue to keep making you look stupid, or you can do what we have all been asking you to do from the start, and just shut the **** up and let the man sell his car.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:45 AM

The non t-top nomenclature was what cars.com automated in the listing. Sorry I did not change it in the first post. Did not know there were such picky folks in the world. This account is a login from an external account and is "new" per say, but I have been off and on this site since I have owned LS 1engined vehicles which currently is three.

Anyway, it is nice that some folks like Camaro396 are more forgiving. By the way, the TrailBlazer has changes homes. It has been replaced with a 3 row Tahoe... another LS engined vehicle. The T/A is still available... but I am starting to have second thoughts..........

To All.... Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am