Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT: 2005 F150 on Raptor wheels AND 2002 SLP SS for built IBM GTO, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS/FT: 2005 F150 on Raptor wheels AND 2002 SLP SS for built IBM GTO, NJ

Year: 2005
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Price: $20000
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Beige
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Selling/trading both my cars for a built impulse blue GTO, prefer supercharged, has to be something streetable, no wild h/c setups. I'd be willing to trade BOTH vehicles for the right car(no stockers). This is a good opportunity for someone who needs a truck but doesn't want to leave the musclecar scene. Both the truck and camaro are daily drivable and I alternate between each evenly. Truck needs absolutely NOTHING, camaro needs a little tlc but nothing too crazy. Looking to sell the truck for $12k and the camaro for $8k so I'd be looking at something in the $20k range for trade. Would also consider a modded C5 Z06(again preferably electron blue).

Truck: 2005 F150 XLT supercab(extended cab with 4 functioning doors), just hit 120k, 4.6L, 4x4, white w/grey interior, manual transfer case(no weak push button BS), all powers, 4 working power windows, Exterior is in nearly excellent shape with exception of 2 dings that are barely noticable, no rust on the body or frame, frame has been painted to make it look pretty, interior is in nice shape, little dirt on the carpet here and there, because after all it's a truck. This truck has never been used to plow, or tow, as neither I or the previous owner liked how trucks get beat doing either. The biggest thing this truck has ever hauled is a small desk, lol. I can't stress enough how nice the truck is. I know a place that sells the raptor graphics for this year truck, add that and you have a really nice looking clone.

Mods & new parts: all done in the past 2k miles
-2010 Ford Raptor wheels/tires (the set has 3k miles on it, the wheels and tires are MINT with about 98% tread left, paid almost $2k for them new, tires are 35")
-2" Leveling Kit (had to in order to fit the tires)
-fresh alignment when I did the leveling kit and wheels (2 months ago)
-Volant Cold Air Intake(cost $250)
-Gibson Supertruck Side Exit Exhaust (dual tips before the passenger rear wheel, just paid $450 for it)
-Superchips Programmer (paid almost $400 for it)
-Street Scene Mesh Grille w/Fog Lights (cost almost $600, haven't hooked up the wires for fogs yet, comes with, grille isn't shown in pics because I just put it on 2 days ago)
-Fresh tune up (plugs/coil pack boots & springs)
-brakes were done 2yrs ago but very little mileage on them
-Husky diamond plate tool box in bed, 2 doors, lockable
-new Kenwood CD MP3 player
-custom fit seat covers (look almost like re-skinned seats, stock seats are in great shape though)
-20% tint on side windows

Camaro: Can be seen in my other listing here, it's a 2002 SLP SS hardtop with a brand new built T56, nice bolt-ons, Grand Sport wheels and a bunch of other goodies. Needs some work but nothing that keeps it from being reliable. It's a car you can enjoy every day as you tinker with it here and there.

Call Matt 848-250-3006

Pics available at www.fquick.com/nighthawk355x
Old 03-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump!

Quick Reply: FS/FT: 2005 F150 on Raptor wheels AND 2002 SLP SS for built IBM GTO, NJ