Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

02 trans am ws6 auto miami fl

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 trans am ws6 auto miami fl

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $7000
Mileage: 155111
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

hey folks, moving to a rough neighborhood and I would like to sell my 2002 midnight blue Trans Am, the vehicle is an auto with no mods. The car has been daily driven carefully ( especially due to so many cops in my area and if i got one speeding ticket, i was done for ) So the engine and transmission are in great shape. The car has 155k but all services have been done locally at a reputable dealer.

Honestly, I just need the cash to move into something much more low profile till i finish at Miami Dade College. The ttops are perfect, the seats have minimal wear at best (ive babied this interior and car in general) I installed new tires and had the brakes serviced at the beginning of the year with the intention of keeping it. No accidents, paint work and a clean title. Please email me or PM me for more photos or any other questions. price is 7k obo
Attached Thumbnails 02 trans am ws6 auto miami fl-cam00459.jpg   02 trans am ws6 auto miami fl-cam00448.jpg   02 trans am ws6 auto miami fl-cam00463.jpg  

Quick Reply: 02 trans am ws6 auto miami fl